• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread - Who cares who won we got a draft to prepare for!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MechDX

Just hit me: all this talk about the Texans QB situation and TJ Yates is just a forgotten man.

texans-qb-tj-yates.jpg

FREE TJ! BRADY 2.0!

Tom Penny

Pats are morons if they let Talib walk and sign Dime a dozen.

I think he's important and I also like guys that actually play in games. Not including the playoffs he's missed like 6 games in 2 years or got injured in the middle of them and never returned. We already have one of those on offense.

I share a b-day with

Singer Bob Seger, Singer John Flansburgh of They Might Be Giants, Actor George Clooney, Guitarist Mark Bryan of Hootie and the Blowfish and Guitarist Chris Shiflett of Foo Fighters.

Figures it would be a bunch of musicians,

I think he's important and I also like guys that actually play in games. Not including the playoffs he's missed like 6 games in 2 years or got injured in the middle of them and never returned. We already have one of those on offense.

It just seems weird than any team would let the talented guy in their near talent-less defense walk for the easily replaceable guy in their multi talented offense.

It just seems weird than any team would let the talented guy in their near talent-less defense walk for the easily replaceable guy in their multi talented offense.

Uhm not sure you are remembering who they have on offense. Gronk is broken and Hernandez is in jail. They got mr glass and not much else.

Uhm not sure you are remembering who they have on offense. Gronk is broken and Hernandez is in jail. They got mr glass and not much else.

They have a pretty good oline, Brady, the three RBs and Gronk. Even with Brady washed up and Gronk only good for 8 games a year that's enough to win a decent amount. Edelman isn't the guy to put that group over the top.

Tom Penny

If Denver keeps basically the same squad together next year will talib be the X factor? I don't know. I think you need to drop 30 on them regardless. The lack of Jail bird and Gronk make them far from multi talented. People somehow understimate losing a top 3 receiving threat period in Gronk and a top 5 TE in Hernandez in one season.

Shao Khan says what everyone already knew. The Jags are drafting a QB (maybe two).

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...owner-were-drafting-a-quarterback-if-not-two/

Khan confirmed to Ryan O’Halloran of the Florida Times-Union the team’s draft plans were obvious.

“Everybody knows we’re going to draft a quarterback — maybe two,” Khan said.

The Jaguars have made reassuring noises about bringing back veteran Chad Henne, who understands that he’d be competing with a rookie next year if he came back. If they draft two, that would leave little room for Blaine Gabbert, forcing them to admit the previous administrations horrible mistake.

I'm off to my dodgeball championship, wish me luck. I've broken out my women's medium shorts to really expose as much leg as possible. It's dodgeball, you gotta wear short shorts.

I will be doing the Squirrel for Ray!

squicken

Naw it won't happen, I want to wait at least until second 3rd rounder. I'd prefer the 4th round though

Grossi whines about fans bugging him about Hyde. Local fans always want local players, hence the Keenum madness that everyone is trying to forget. He was worse than Schoob

Grossi whines about fans bugging him about Hyde. Local fans always want local players, hence the Keenum madness that everyone is trying to forget. He was worse than Schoob
Yeah we have the homerism, but Hydes actually a top player at his position in the draft. And he fits a need. ..... I personally like a lot of backs, I would prefer someone a little more shifty though. But I think Hyde compares favorably to Lacy.
Stop reading Grossi's mailbag

ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk 1m
Jermichael Finley (neck surgery) just told me his doctor is 99.9 percent certain Finley will be cleared for contact in the next 3-4 weeks.

DMczaf

ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk 1m
Jermichael Finley (neck surgery) just told me his doctor is 99.9 percent certain Finley will be cleared for contact in the next 3-4 weeks.

Update

ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk 3-4 weeks from now

rando14

Update

ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk 3-4 weeks from now

Nothing will stop him from continuing his march into the Hall!!

bionic77

40 posts a day is a lot bro...
Holy shit.

You would think he would have one intelligent thing to say at that rate, if only by accident.

I think my peak was like maybe around 20 and I thought that was an insane amount.

Gata must fucking live on here.

Holy shit.

You would think he would have one intelligent thing to say at that rate, if only by accident.

I think my peak was like maybe around 20 and I thought that was an insane amount.

Gata must fucking live on here.

It's telling that he can keep up that rate, even when he's not doing the whole YOUPEOPLE routine with snesley.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom