• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread - Who cares who won we got a draft to prepare for!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rando14

Anyone know what they did?

I was going to post tonight as I watch the NBA all star festivities.

One of the members is a diva who has regularly insulted other members and everybody hates him. So when he went in the thread and got shat on like usual, this time he went to a mod who doesnt post in NBA Gaf and said that he was getting harassed. Boom, banning and thread lock.

MRSA

Banned
I figured it out;

Gata in his snitching way gets consoles and games for snitching. How else does a midget teenager afford these things?

Bet you won't say that shit to my face.

Meet me somewhere homie

I'm so conflicted. On the one hand there is Gata, my friend and fellow Patriots fan, but on the other hand there is you, the one who accepted the Patriots winning and Tom Brady as the GOAT....

I will remain neutral in this fight.

I'm Switzerland.

Milchjon

One of the members is a diva who has regularly insulted other members and everybody hates him. So when he went in the thread and got shat on like usual, this time he went to a mod who doesnt post in NBA Gaf and said that he was getting harassed. Boom, banning and thread lock.

Names?

jakncoke

Banned
Im pretty sure life just hates me. Had to witness Pitt lose again and my laptop went black and wont reboot normally, safemode..ect

Man, Even Gata is better than that.

Spinluck

:lol

jakncoke

Banned
Does it power up at all?

It would go to acer logo load for 30 seconds then go to black.

lol nba got locked by a drive by troll? idk why they havent just branched out. something that all sports ages should. our communities arent fit for gaf, we're better than gaf anyways. let the mouthbreathers be mouthbreathers here

of all the sports community threads, the NBA thread is probably the most regulated by Blackace and sometimes Bish (though not as much anymore). I rarely see as much mod presence, say, here in the NFL thread for example. Mods need to get on the same page here.

MRSA

Banned
It would go to acer logo load for 30 seconds then go to black.

lol nba got locked by a drive by troll? idk why they havent just branched out. something that all sports ages should. our communities arent fit for gaf, we're better than gaf anyways. let the mouthbreathers be mouthbreathers here

FREE JAKNCOKE

Oh wait, he's just poor.

of all the sports community threads, the NBA thread is probably the most regulated by Blackace and sometimes Bish (though not as much anymore). I rarely see as much mod presence, say, here in the NFL thread for example. Mods need to get on the same page here.
Gata would get the thread wiped off the face of the site.

Rorschach

Wes is in here all the time and blackace/bish come in here occasionally. Plus, you get the massive influx for the playoffs/sb.

We have Wes to keep us straight.

The last thing this thread needs is mods shitting it up with their politics.

I don't know of anyone who is purposefully cunty and if they are, they normally don't last long in OT or Gaming.

This is an equal opportunity zone. Everyone is overrated, everyone gets made fun of for dumb things.

Furyous

I hate all of you guys and your team sucks

Brian Hoyer would look like the second coming of Peyton Manning playing against the Jags' secondary. Patrick Peterson would look Shermanesque against Blame Gabbert, awful liquor (Chad Henne) or any other third stringer you place at the QB position.

All of that's said today not next season when you are in championship contention entering week 2.

MRSA

Banned
The last thing this thread needs is mods shitting it up with their politics.

I don't know of anyone who is purposefully cunty and if they are, they normally don't last long in OT or Gaming.

This is an equal opportunity zone. Everyone is overrated, everyone gets made fun of for dumb things.

I bought a $50 Vita

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom