• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread - Who cares who won we got a draft to prepare for!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, what do you think about Kay Hagan's chances in the NFL draft?

its-a-trap-what-happens-when-advertisers-dont-meet-twitters-spending-quotas.jpg

cdyhybrid

Hey guys, what do you think about Kay Hagan's chances in the NFL draft?

If she gets drafted by her hometown team she's done for. Just like JFF going to the Raiders :(

Hopefully she ends up in a spot where she doesn't have to carry the team from Day 1.

jakncoke

Banned
There a cal player named that doesnt come up on google because of a senator? Perhaps I missed some news story/political noobness showing.

ShaneB

:jnc <3 NFLGAF Seahawk fans. You guys are all way to nice. But yeah, if its only $2 I got it. When is the sale over?

Sale ends Monday at 1pm est.

Also, finally got around to watch the 30 for 30 on the USFL, that was good fun to watch, but fuck Trump. Who knows what could've happened, but spring football is a lovely idea, maybe that steak sauce league will take off.

edit: And I remember the recent MMA-GAF thread exodus that happened. That was fun times.

Ok, so I load up Steam last night to play some TF2 and Civ 5, and I see that I have The Witcher 1 and The Witcher 2, ready to go and ready to install.

Did anyone here gift them to me? My siblings and cousins swear it wasn't them, and my birthday isn't until May.

Really appreciate whoever did that for me because I've been dying to try out both Witchers, so thanks to whoever gifted them to me. I have a DMC4 key I've been trying to give away but not exactly sure how to. Also some other keys if anyone is interested.

And for the record I vehemently disagree with PD's post but he's a LionsGAF brother so I'll just keep it at that.
Thought they were free to play this weekend

It would go to acer logo load for 30 seconds then go to black.

lol nba got locked by a drive by troll? idk why they havent just branched out. something that all sports ages should. our communities arent fit for gaf, we're better than gaf anyways. let the mouthbreathers be mouthbreathers here
Calling out Suggs like a boss

JABEE

I have more respect for Gata after seeing what happened in NBA-GAF.
Me too. Gata may snitch on some people, but he would never get this thread locked. He knows that this thread is an important institution. I don't know how he would get along without it either.

JABEE

gata despite being a snitch has put up with a lot of ribbing and never ran to a mod or ran away. thats got to mean something.
I think we all should learn to respect the Gata we have.

You're the best kind of snitch, friend. I wouldn't want it any other way.

Smokey

Me too. Gata may snitch on some people, but he would never get this thread locked. He knows that this thread is an important institution. I don't know how he would get along without it either.

stop dodging my PMs and play me in Madden

cdyhybrid

Wasn't there a poster here that got banned because all he posted was insults? I can't remember his name, think he was a fan of a West Coast team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom