• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread - Who cares who won we got a draft to prepare for!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdyhybrid

image.php

Wow. Bing gata's name with safe search off....

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q...orm=QBIR&pq=alligatorjandro+&sc=0-0&sp=-1&sk=

9RMFRqa.jpg

cashman

Banned
hmm after reading through that NBA GAF shitstorm, I can't say that I like it.. The only thing that separates threads like these from the OT is that as a community to we tend to drive out shit posters. Now that that mods are encouraging OT behavior in community these threads are going to be worse off.

hmm after reading through that NBA GAF shitstorm, I can't say that I like it.. The only thing that separates threads like these from the OT is that as a community to we tend to drive out shit posters. Now that that mods are encouraging OT behavior in community these threads are going to be worse off.
We are in the Dark Ages.

Brace yourselves men/women! Here comes the new generation of NFL-GAF posters.

cdyhybrid

God, I hope not. OT is a shithole for anything other than obviously light-hearted threads.

lol we got called a cesspool

By a guy that posts in a thread that's been locked twice :you

cdyhybrid

If this is the end, I just want to say it's been a pleasure posting with you all, and I'm glad our last NFL season ended on a positive note.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom