• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread - Who cares who won we got a draft to prepare for!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakncoke

Banned
You made the producers of Dexter end the show poorly.

oh right i did convince you to truck through haha

lots of drama on a saturday afternoon. i can only fathom some drive by trolls starting the same shit with us. Like ninja and ice cube said all gotta go sometime

This is the end. Farewell my friends!

Tabris, I'm sort of sorry if I was ever really mean to you.

To that Dolphins guy, Vilam(?) not so much.

cdyhybrid

oh right i did convince you to truck through haha

lots of drama on a saturday afternoon. i can only fathom some drive by trolls starting the same shit with us.

Just remember that the refs always get the guy who retaliates, very rarely the instigator. I would know, I've watched Breno Giacomini play football.

mr2xxx

Banned
NBA GAF the Dolphins of Sports GAF. And they call us a cesspool.
RQzIn.png

I accept fashion pm's gladly. $5/inquiry.
You are not a troll.

You are one of a kind.

Do you actually search for the word troll? :D
I lurk this thread all the time, but i'm nfl-stupid so I really have nothing to add :p

edit: I technically lifelong seattle if only because i'm from Washington, but I guess I have to rep the grizzlies since I enjoy sexual assau- er am living in Montana right now.

jakncoke

Banned
I accept fashion pm's gladly. $5/inquiry.

I lurk this thread all the time, but i'm nfl-stupid so I really have nothing to add :p

edit: I technically lifelong seattle if only because i'm from Washington, but I guess I have to rep the grizzlies since I enjoy sexual assau- er am living in Montana right now.

gata has like 50k posts itt thats a terrible reason not to post

jakncoke

Banned
I worked out a deal that we can't get got until the Browns make the Super Bowl.

We good y'all.

You know its really sad how the browns are now. They came into the AAFC and went to nfl, in their first 12 years they were in 11 championships and won 7 of them . Now who knows when they'll even make a playoff game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom