• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread - Who cares who won we got a draft to prepare for!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigAT

We better reinforce the fort before it's too la-

asdf38mdah.gif

Oh...

jakncoke

Banned
apologies, got this confused with my home thread.

Theres a thread somewhere here that thinks that looks good?

Jake_okay.gif

Like that uncultured swine knows anything about good wines.

Great editing skills.

I have a Tshirt with tiny cat heads in various bright colors on it, kinda the same thing as flowers right? Gotta go with the NFC on this one I think. I don't know man...

he wanted a wino opinion. maybe he used the word poorly, when i read wino i think of of the people drinking the cheapest wine possible not a positive word.

JCizzle

I just got Bravely default. Do I just need to pray I walk past other nerds in order to get my town built? I don't really get this system.

I just got Bravely default. Do I just need to pray I walk past other nerds in order to get my town built? I don't really get this system.
Do the Update Data thing on the save menu once a day and you'll get 3 villagers from the internet. Perfect for people like me who don't live within 300 miles of someone else who owns a 3DS.

Doomsayer

Wait a minute, they also demodded blackace?

HOLY SHIT THEY DID

Gucci is seriously the worst poster on GAF. Welched his way out of two bets and now pretty much destroyed NBA-GAF.

Smokey - do you have the IRC link? PM me

rando14

Hello my wonderful friends, what's new--

ibm1C4pXN1KAMa.gif

What in the fuck!! Blackace is no more!! My NBA and NFL Gaf brothers are slain!! :(

Abandon ship!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom