• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread - Who cares who won we got a draft to prepare for!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rorschach

We better reinforce the fort before it's too la-

asdf38mdah.gif

Oh...

Look, I'm not going to say this is MiG bad or even DM bad, but it's pretty not good.

jakncoke

Banned
wee-bey-gif.gif

Been dealing with family issues the past couple days, the fuck did they do over there? The fuck is happening to sports GAF?

We once sat atop OT in glory & splendor. Now.....

We're seen as expendable pieces our million post a year strength means nothing to Evilore

Nameless

Bionic gone?

Boyz%2Bn%2Bthe%2BHood.png

I don't even know how I feel about it man. It just goes on and on. Next thing you know somebody might try and ban me. Don't matter though. We all gotta go sometime homie. Seems like they punched the wrong clock on Bionic tho.

**Ninja Scooter was banned 2 weeks later**

**Eznark went away to school at Morehouse, where he graduated with a masters in business and brought Freaknik back to Atlanta**

Prophetic. So many statistics in these here streets.

gangsta-lean-pour-liquor-o.gif

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I cant imagine which ways Goodell would whore us out, I bet he'd make us post in 16 hour shifts and have a post quota to reach maximum traffic so he could get the best rate per ad click.

gata is the number one draft pick of Goodell's forum.

Nameless

I cant imagine which ways Goodell would whore us out, I bet he'd make us post in 16 hour shifts and have a post quota to reach maximum traffic so he could get the best rate per ad click.

It's a trade odd. Under Rog, using ad block would be the only real bannable offense.

squicken

Grossi sums up what ultimately took down the old Browns power structure

http://espncleveland.com/common/more.php?m=49&action=blog&r=18&post_id=28281

After one year together, friction grew between Banner and Lombardi. It manifested in the coaching search. Each championed different candidates and each wanted his candidate to be selected so as to protect, or enlarge, his personal influence in the organization. At some point, Haslam saw through it all. The Dolphins’ interest in Ray Farmer opened Haslam’s eyes to the fact that Farmer’s time had come. Once he promoted Farmer to GM, Haslam figured Banner had to be eliminated for Farmer to reach his potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom