• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread - Who cares who won we got a draft to prepare for!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bread

Banned
I'd live off cheese if I could. Except blue cheese, that shit is nasty.
image.php

that's the best kind of cheese you dickbag

MRSA

Banned
I'm telling you imbeciles the truth, Mexican food is the worst.

That being said, I'm gonna go to a Brazilian steakhouse/buffet.

MRSA

Banned
i lived in north mexico last summer, i know all about it.

you are as wrong as you are terrible

North Mexico food sucks, why would you do that while you're in San Diego you degenerate?

If you want Mexican food, get the better Mexican food; Cuban food.

Patriots7

Is blue cheese, cheese?
It's gross.

That being said, I'm gonna go to a Brazilian steakhouse/buffet.
I don't like Mexican food, either.

But I will go to town in a Brazilian steakhouse. Oh god, I'm salivating right now.

Bread

Banned
Things Konka likes:
pizza-the-hawaiian-pizza-750x500.jpg

Things Konka hates:
bacon-blue-cheese-burger.jpg

you make the call

North Mexico food sucks, why would you do that while you're in San Diego you degenerate?

I was calling San Diego north mexico

obviously i wouldn't risk my life by going to mexico

Tamanon

Banned
It's so weird seeing a girl I dated for a few years go overboard with losing weight. She used to have a Gianna Michaels type body.....now she's lost her curves:/

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I want to try beef on weck so bad.

Also, it seems like there's like one place in Germany that makes a legit pastrami on rye. Gonna go there asap.

Philly cheesesteak I tried at pretty much the only place that serves it here, and it wasn't all that great there. No chance at all to get an Italian beef sandwich. Banh Mi is also still very rare here.

Germany needs to step up its sandwich game.

At least you can get a pulled pork sandwich at several places by now, but even that is a recent thing.

That sounds crazy to me. Isn't rye bread a German thing? Plus you guys already have a bunch of ingredients for a pretty mean sandwich. Slice up some sausage, add sauerkraut, mustard, maybe some onion, and throw it all on a kaiser roll. Chicks won't want to kiss you but that's good stuff right there.

I'm just surprised to hear that Germany isn't at the forefront of deli meat innovation since our most "German" places like Chicago and Wisconsin is all about that stuff.

Mexican food sucks

That's Crazy Talk.

I....I just can't deal.

Okay mods you can ban everyone and lock this thread forever. Shut it down!

Patriots7

I think I'm gonna spend the rest of the day watching House of Cards and finding a new avatar that captures the essence of man that is TB12.

Might be a good day.

Tamanon

Banned
I don't like Mexican food, either.

But I will go to town in a Brazilian steakhouse. Oh god, I'm salivating right now.

Brazilian Steakhouses are heaven on Earth. I usually spend a couple hours in there when I go to one. The trick is to not get fooled by the Pan de Yuca or the salad bar. Those are just traps.

Spinluck

Things Konka likes:
pizza-the-hawaiian-pizza-750x500.jpg

Things Konka hates:
bacon-blue-cheese-burger.jpg

you make the call

I was calling San Diego north mexico

obviously i wouldn't risk my life by going to mexico

The first one is an abomination, the second one is Tebow's gift to man.

EDIT: I woke up hungry as fuck despite eating a full on meal before bed. I'm craving a calzone, I might hit up one if these local Italian joints.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
The best "sandwich" to me is either a gyro or a chicken shawarma sandwich. I guess this includes Doner Kebabs as well since it's basically a gyro on a Turkish roll.

We don't take kindly to your type around here.

Reported for exclusionary dialogue.

So what are the rules now? No telling everyone to eat a back of dicks and that they can fuck themselves along with their shitty team. What fun is that?

Reported for language.

Mexican food sucks

Reported for racism.

Every time I come in here you fuckers make me hungry.

Reported for language.

that's the best kind of cheese you dickbag

Reported for language.

Reported for racism.

i lived in north mexico last summer, i know all about it.

you are as wrong as you are terrible

Reported for reverse racism.

Reported for animal elitism from the gata.

Reported for racism.

Fuck that Russian

Reported for racism.

Time to shut this thread down.

Milchjon

That sounds crazy to me. Isn't rye bread a German thing? Plus you guys already have a bunch of ingredients for a pretty mean sandwich. Slice up some sausage, add sauerkraut, mustard, maybe some onion, and throw it all on a kaiser roll. Chicks won't want to kiss you but that's good stuff right there.

I'm just surprised to hear that Germany isn't at the forefront of deli meat innovation since our most "German" places like Chicago and Wisconsin is all about that stuff.

Well, we are fucking awesome at bread and pretty good at cured meats. That's why our breakfasts and dinners usually consist of bread topped with all that stuff. In fact, that stuff is so good that for instance the Russians adopted the German word "butterbrot" (buttered bread) for those kinds of things.

But we don't have the variety of sandwiches that comes with all the foreign influences in the US. And another thing that seems pretty unique about America to me is the frequency at which you guys eat out. We tend to cook/eat at home much more, I think. Eating at restaurants tends to be a special occasion thing for a lot of families. Which in turn means that there doesn't seem to be the demand to support the same breadth of things to eat.

I mean, there's ONE decent burrito place in this city of almost two million people :'(

Konka

Banned
Well, we are fucking awesome at bread and pretty good at cured meats. That's why our breakfasts and dinners usually consist of bread topped with all that stuff. In fact, that stuff is so good that for instance the Russians adopted the German word "butterbrot" (buttered bread) for those kinds of things.

But we don't have the variety of sandwiches that comes with all the foreign influences in the US. And another thing that seems pretty unique about America to me is the frequency at which you guys eat out. We tend to cook/eat at home much more, I think. Eating at restaurants tends to be a special occasion thing for a lot of families. Which in turn means that there doesn't seem to be the demand to support the same breadth of things to eat.

I mean, there's ONE decent burrito place in this city of almost two million people :'(

How do you cook in those tiny euro kitchens. I don't know how I'll survive.

Tom Penny

Mexican food does suck although Modela Negra is delicious beer.Approval of Hawiian pizza talk and pictures should be an automatic ban.

Milchjon

How do you cook in those tiny euro kitchens. I don't know how I'll survive.

By being awesome. I cook a lot in my terribly small student's apartment kitchen.

But look at some of the greatest restaurants in the world, those kitchens are cramped as hell.

MRSA

Banned
obviously i hate you although you're my best friend and i wish you the best

I wish nothing but herpes and clostridium difficile upon you.

Speaking of c. diff; I just dropped off my food baby in the toilet. Does anyone else stare at their food baby in proud fashion like I do at times?

By being awesome. I cook a lot in my terribly small student's apartment kitchen.

But look at some of the greatest restaurants in the world, those kitchens are cramped as hell.

The smaller the kitchen, the bigger the fun.

(and the higher the heat, the chance of burning yourself and stabbing others)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom