• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread - Who cares who won we got a draft to prepare for!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like pure speculation but..
Ian Rapoport ‏ @ RapSheet 3m
If there is a reason # Browns won’t tag TJ Ward, would be because Mike Pettine would want Jairus Byrd in Cleveland running his D. We’ll see

Milchjon

If I go this is my song to all of you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbxsmcT7GOk

This is my poem for you people:

First they came for the Libertarians, and I did not speak out-- Because everyone's responsible for their own luck.

Then they came for the lawyers, and I did not speak out-- Because they didn't pay me to defend them.

Then they came for NBA GAF, and I did not speak out-- Because I was not a cesspool.

Then they came for me--and there was no one left to speak for me.

Patriots7

From squickens post:

If Zach is the best "pure pocket passer" wouldn't that make him the best QB in the draft? Or are his previous injuries and character concerns enough to warrant a day two drop? I know some vary in there preference of more mobile QBs or pocket passers, but at the end of the day the most important aspect of a QB is dropping back, going through reads and putting the ball where it needs to go.

I still think Locker has a chance of becoming a somewhat decent QB later on in his career if he stays healthy. More of a solid backup QB though.

What is everyone using as there main draft site for mocks and all that info? Can't wait for the combine to start.
Pray for the biddies of whichever city he lands in.

squicken

You brehs should be on Twitter just for when GAF goes down from getting on Reddit's front page. What if it goes down during the draft? Add me @squick4n

Tamanon

Banned
You brehs should be on Twitter just for when GAF goes down from getting on Reddit's front page. What if it goes down during the draft? Add me @squick4n

What scam are you pulling? I followed you and it showed me a suggestion of Liberty Mutual. Also...why do you have 2 twitters?

MRSA

Banned
It all started with Coldplay going down for saying America sucks (which I think the punishment is appropriate), fuck you Coldplay.

Kind surprised he actually acknowledged and responded to this.
New Browns GM Ray Farmer labeled a report that he
preferred Oregon's Marcus Mariota to any QB in the 2014 draft class as "guessing."
"I put a lot of grades on [quarterbacks], and I would never share those grades with anyone," Farmer said. "So whoever released that information, they're guessing." The NFL Network reported last week that Farmer was smitten with Mariota before he opted to return to Oregon. Cleveland owns the No. 4 pick in the draft and is expected to select a QB, though Farmer denied the certainty of that assumption. It's possible -- perhaps even probable -- that he's posturing, so these quotes should be taken with a grain of salt.
Source: Cleveland Plain Dealer Feb 16 - 1:39 PM

My biggest hope for the Ravens next year is for Harbaugh to get his head out of his ass on some of these coaching calls. That Green Bay loss was the worst, lost by one point because McCarthy got in your head and you went for it on 4th down instead of taking the easy 3.

On the field we need Ray Rice to become our best offensive player again. I love Tucker but your kicker should not be you best weapon out there.

They moved the draft back this year didn't they? It's going to be the combine and then a looong stretch of nothing.

rando14

Looks like it's still not safe

grandpa-simpson.gif

squicken

My biggest hope for the Ravens next year is for Harbaugh to get his head out of his ass on some of these coaching calls. That Green Bay loss was the worst, lost by one point because McCarthy got in your head and you went for it on 4th down instead of taking the easy 3.

On the field we need to become our best offensive player again. I love Tucker but your kicker should not be you best weapon out there.

They moved the draft back this year didn't they? It's going to be the combine and then a looong stretch of nothing.

FA starts March 11th. Also lots of Pro Days after the Combine. But yeah for folks who aren't hard core draft nerds, it's a mostly dull

FA starts March 11th. Also lots of Pro Days after the Combine. But yeah for folks who aren't hard core draft nerds, it's a mostly dull

Yeah, I don't think the Ravens will be throwing around a lot of cash for free agents. Our money is a little tied up in....other investments. Ah well, chin up, I'm sure the Browns and JerryWorld will find ways to keep it entertaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom