• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread - Who cares who won we got a draft to prepare for!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've loved Matthew McConaughey since the Lincoln Lawyer, but holy cow is he amazing in True Detective. Woody Harrelson is great too, but McConaughey is on a different level.

Jeez, when I posted yesterday I was hoping Ray Rice would re-establish himself as our best weapon I didn't mean a literal weapon. The ladies are for loving not hurting Ray!

squicken

Sando has an insider story on the 5 teams facing the most challenging offseasons. Usual stuff w/Raiders, Skins, Cowboys and Dolphins. But Carolina was surprising to see. They essentially will have trouble just keeping the same group together, let alone improving, b/c of all the FAs and aging starters

rando14

Happy bday Talon!!

Sando has an insider story on the 5 teams facing the most challenging offseasons. Usual stuff w/Raiders, Skins, Cowboys and Dolphins. But Carolina was surprising to see. They essentially will have trouble just keeping the same group together, let alone improving, b/c of all the FAs and aging starters

Might Carolina even miss the playoffs next year? At this point I see NO remaining good and ATL returning to 9-10 wins.

squicken

Happy bday Talon!!

Might Carolina even miss the playoffs next year? At this point I see NO remaining good and ATL returning to 9-10 wins.

I'm not as bullish on ATL's return to glory as a lot of people seem to be, but Brees and Payton will always be contenders until Brees declines or Payton ODs. Tampa w/ Lovie is bad news for that division. I don't have too much faith in Glennon but unless they are moving up, I don't see how they upgrade there

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

Did not know Carolina would have so many FAs who may leave.

Good news for the Lions. Too much competition in the NFC as is.

Cant wait for free agency to start.

tjwardjpg-bb87693c9ca2c478_large.jpg

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
It is Michael Jordan's Birthday today!

I wonder what Bionic is doing. :(

It's Jim Brown's birthday today too. Quite good company

Happy Birthday!

Most importantly, it's my Birthday. I've been overshadowed by his Airness my entire life. :|

I wish everyone a very pleasant and great birthday!

On an unrelated note, I love Chipotle almost as much as Matthew Stafford. He has fine taste for a division rival QB. I hope he excels as much as Kastrioti believes that he will!

Geez, I just did a quick Google search and Carolina has Greg Hardy, Captain Munnerlyn, Jordan Gross, Graham Gano, Mike Mitchell and Tedd Ginn Jr.

I'd say Gano and Ginn Jr are the easiest to replace.

squicken

Geez, I just did a quick Google search and Carolina has Greg Hardy, Captain Munnerlyn, Jordan Gross, Graham Gano, Mike Mitchell and Tedd Ginn Jr.

I'd say Gano and Ginn Jr are the easiest to replace.

Their secondary wasn't so hot last year, so I wonder how worried they are about losing Mitchell and Munnerlyn? But if Gross retires and Smith keeps declining, they have no FA money to spend if they re-sign Hardy, and not enough draft picks to plug all the holes.

Probably the 3rd best team in the NFL last year, but they just don't have the same solid framework like Baalke and Schneider built for SF and SEA to sustain success

jakncoke

Banned
Parrot Bay? You guys drink wine coolers and Peach Tree Schappes too?

Wine coolers are pointless. I never had Peach Tree Schappes. Parrot Rum is 21% alc. If im going to for a cheap buzz. what im going to get bottom shelf vodka or whiskey which are gut rot or something i can finish in a hour without the the wanna die face with each drink and have to buy something to try and mask it.

Tom Penny

Wine coolers are pointless. I never had Peach Tree Schappes. Parrot Rum is 21% alc. If im going to for a cheap buzz. what im going to get bottom shelf vodka or whiskey which are gut rot or something i can finish in a hour without the the wanna die face with each drink and have to buy something to try and mask it.

Want something refreshing. By a cheap flavored vodka. Buy Apple Reds. Drink down the neck. Add liquor. You can pound the shit out of them. It's one of the best drinks especially in summer or a break up if you have been drinking only beers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom