• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread - Who cares who won we got a draft to prepare for!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBH

New concept images for the Atlanta Falcons' new stadium:

3300198_G.jpg

3300199_G.jpg

3300201_G.jpg

3300202_G.jpg

3300200_G.jpg

3300203_G.jpg

3300204_G.jpg

3300206_G.jpg

3300207_G.jpg

3300208_G.jpg

3300209_G.jpg

3300210_G.jpg

3300211_G.jpg

3300212_G.jpg

3300213_G.jpg

tmdorsey

Y'all just jealous. This stadium is gonna be ground breaking.

Anyway, Happy B-Day Talon. What you think of PFF assessment of the Falcons roster?

Lineup-ATL1.png

Agree with everything except I think they valued McClain just a bit too low.

squicken

I like that stadium. We need to get beyond what stadiums always look like. The whole retro trend in baseball set architecture back 30 years. Stadiums are great civic expenditures and need to project more than functionality

MechDX

I like that stadium. We need to get beyond what stadiums always look like. The whole retro trend in baseball set architecture back 30 years. Stadiums are great civic expenditures and need to project more than functionality

Squicken likes things that look like a giant anus

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
It would cost to much to franchise Mack. I fully expect Ward to here next season, they're in contract talks now. And if nothing else he'll be franchised. I'm not even sure were all this TJ hype is cong from? He's had one full healthy season. Sorry bud, but I'm 90% sure he'll be here.

I remember seeing some random speculation about us going after Byrd with Pettine hear but that's just it...random speculation.

Yay, combine this weekend. Wonder if Jerry Ricecake will run.

Can't wait!

Of course your character on GAF is from the state of a rival. Why don't you use Atlanta, Georgia's very own Chris Benoit?

Ric Flair ain't welcome round these parts no mo. Not after his heel turn

He has an outstanding warrant, he's currently arrest on sight in the state of North Carolina

Fans of the "The Last of Us" - the superb "Grounded" Documentary is now on Amazon Prime for free. Watch it if you haven't already.

If you haven't played the game and plan to watch - massive spoilers:). You may or may not care.

Talon

I like how the stadium looks like it's right out of an 80s scifi movie. Like a structure from Tron.

I just hope this means new uniforms in 2 years.
Anyway, Happy B-Day Talon. What you think of PFF assessment of the Falcons roster?

Lineup-ATL1.png

Agree with everything except I think they valued McClain just a bit too low.
Thanks, Dorsey.

I agree with it. I thought McClain had a tougher year, but the front seven left the whole secondary out to dry all season so who knows. I feel good about our secondary depth for the first time in forever.

Again, we should have either Peters or Babs back, hopefully the former at least. Baker is above average when healthy which so far is 1/6 seasons. Please, God, give us a franchise left tackle.

squicken

Couldn't they theoretically get him cheaper if he continues to progress and takes them farther in the playoffs? That's the only reason I could see that they do one now.

The only reason for a team to do a rookie deal is early is if they have the cap room right now to front load a deal. But usually players you would want to lock up early would rather game on themselves to hit UDFA status

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom