• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread - Who cares who won we got a draft to prepare for!

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mi2u7hIIHH1r53oo6o1_500.jpg

kap got a pre-award show BJ from this vixen

so you see, kap is the TRUE qb to aspire to

Kaep is like eight years older than McKayla Maroney. Fucking pedo

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
On the real though is Kaep actually seeing McKayla? Thats a hell of a pickup for Squidward. Don't know what she'd see in such a mediocre QB who doesn't know how to go through basic reads and runs for a first down here and there.

Matthew Stafford has no time for groupies though. The man is loyal to his longtime college girlfriend, Kelly Hall. He is focused on family, football and friends.

84210110.jpg

Kelly-Hall-Matt-Stafford-Bikini.jpg

EDIT: Notice the biceps in Pic #1. Stafford Offseason Training.

On the real though is Kaep actually seeing McKayla? Thats a hell of a pickup for Squidward. Don't know what she'd see in such a mediocre QB who doesn't know how to go through basic reads and runs for a first down here and there.

Matthew Stafford has no time for groupies though. The man is loyal to his longtime college girlfriend, Kelly Hall. He is focused on family, football and friends.

84210110.jpg

Kelly-Hall-Matt-Stafford-Bikini.jpg

kap doesn't need to read a defense to succeed in the playoffs. that's how physically talented he is. i hate the be the bearer of bad news.... but i am! kap already has more playoff wins in a year and a half than stafford will have in his entire career.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
RE: Talons post

Just a young 18/19 year old Stafford having fun before he met the love of his life.

Stafford had to grow up young and settle down after he was drafted at Age 21 to take over the worst team in NFL history (The 2008 Lions).

Mindlog

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y300/MechDX/starlordfinger_zps1505ef58.gif

Going to get a lot of use next season
Not bad.
I'm also a fan of the classics.
cxoKShd.jpg

May end up adding shapely outlines to the bag, but that's too much work.
This bag goes out to anyone still using 'Salty' or posting a Joker Gif.

squicken

Alex Mack wants answers before re-signing with the Browns

Really good stuff from his agent, Marv Demoff, who was the guy at the center of the Elway stuff way back in '83

“The thing that Cleveland has most going for it,” Demoff said, “is Alex really wants to play in a place where football is really important. He’s loved that about Cleveland. And he’s always been excited about being a part of building something that eventually wins. There has just been false starts and stops in Cleveland.

“Alex was real excited when they were 4-5 (in 2013). And that was roughly the time he really wanted to be in Cleveland and they turned his numbers down. Alex’s numbers were rejected and at that point it was tabled until after the season.”

Most of the talks last year were conducted by Sashi Brown, executive vice president/legal counsel, on behalf of former CEO Joe Banner. While it was commonly believed that Banner did not place a high value on the position of center – and that attitude may have impeded a new deal – Demoff said that was not the case.

“I think that’s unfair,” Demoff said. “Joe probably had a number in mind for Alex and he believed his numbers were where he wanted to be. I think he looked at Alex as more than a position. I think they honestly believed Alex was a leader, had high character, and besides just being a player he was someone who they wanted to represent the franchise. If all those things didn’t exist, I don’t think Joe valued a center like a tackle. But in fairness to Joe, he always was nothing but complimentary to Alex. I never got any impression that he didn’t value Alex.

“Alex has felt respected and valued by the Browns. That’s never been a question of his, before or now.”

jakncoke

Banned
That america the best thread is a hilarious. I cant tell who is trying to troll who but im lol'ing at it all.

lol to be excited over a 4-5 record, what a sad franchise

Wrayfield

That america the best thread is a hilarious. I cant tell who is trying to troll who but im lol'ing at it all.

lol to be excited over a 4-5 record, what a sad franchise

I give the posters the benefit of the doubt and assume they're being sarcastic. As was the OP.

Bread

Banned
Not doing so would be showing public support for domestic violence.

The Rog knows what he has to do if he wants to retain the chance to gain new audiences of all genders.
on one hand we have rat rice, woman beater extraordinare. on the other hand, 2 all American family men in Tom and Bill. make the right decision, Roger.

xnipx

Rumor is she spit on him to start the confrontation and then they started hitting each other. But either way. Unacceptable behavior from ray.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
on one hand we have rat rice, woman beater extraordinare. on the other hand, 2 all American family men in Tom and Bill. make the right decision, Roger.

Tom left his pregnant wife and Bill eats baby koala bears every Solstice as an offering to his dark gods.

All this negative Ray Rice off-season news can only mean one thing.....DUDE IS GOING TO HAVE A HUGE 2014 SEASON! Scumbag Ravens are back baby, if Haloti Ngata gets caught in an opium den or whore house I'm calling Superbowl.

Steve Doerschuk ‏ @ sdoerschukREP 5m
From what we are hearing, the Browns will avoid Jadeveon Clowney at No. 4, even if their QB is gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom