• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread - Who cares who won we got a draft to prepare for!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
%25210_2009_Train_Headlights_Head-On_Night.jpg

"Go into the light....."

squicken

hahaha

Unlike Clowney, Bridgewater is showing his dedication to all 32 teams! Size no longer an issue...as long as that GH is flowing!

I have no doubt this is true. As long as guys are clean they don't care. He looks like he gained 20 pounds since the end of the CFB season

Spinluck

just realized how close the combine is... thank god..

at least it's something.

at the same time i realized the draft got moved to may :'(

LJ11

I have no doubt this is true. As long as guys are clean they don't care. He looks like he gained 20 pounds since the end of the CFB season

But everyone said his frame couldn't add muscle/size?

It's a bad picture to be honest, we should reserve judgement until he weighs in and we get a better look, but it's funny seeing these guys go all out for a 3 month period. Pretty crazy what they put themselves through, in some cases anyway.

squicken

But everyone said his frame couldn't add muscle/size?

It's a bad picture to be honest, we should reserve judgement until he weighs in and we get a better look, but it's funny seeing these guys go all out for a 3 month period. Pretty crazy what they put themselves through, in some cases anyway.

Did you watch the video? He's big

Browns Gaf, I've done somthing very bad. I joined the OBR/subscriber features. I feel dirty but I now realize I'm addicted to the site. I'll try and share what insider info I can in coming months.

It's appears browns really like Notre Dame offensive lineman Zack Martin and Wisconsin linebacker Chris Borland. They want to get better at ILB, glad we're gonna finally try to address it.

the new coaching staff believes OLB Paul Kruger has a much better season than the numbers would lead you to believe.
I've said a couple times I thought he had a good impact

Zee-Row

Banned
I still can't sleep thinking of the new Bucs logo , i'm looking at the prototype logos the Bucs considered.

Bucco Bruce on Steroids!

buccobruce_zps6e741707.jpg

jakncoke

Banned
He looked big in those frames where he was running, but it's like 2-3 seconds or so. Didn't notice any other change in the rest of the footage.

It's amazing how bad Trent's vision is.

Yep, judging by the pic angle he had to go basically sideways to miss the hole that was opening up for who knows how many yards

Browns Gaf, I've done somthing very bad. I joined the OBR/subscriber features. I feel dirty but I now realize I'm addicted to the site. I'll try and share what insider info I can in coming months.

It's appears browns really like Notre Dame offensive lineman Zack Martin and Wisconsin linebacker Chris Borland. They want to get better at ILB, glad we're gonna finally trying to address it.

I would have joined SteelCityInsider's forums (OBR's Steelers equivalent) but the subscribers' opinions were just as shitty as the non payers.

I would have joined SteelCityInsider's forums (OBR's Steelers equivalent) but the subscribers' opinions were just as shitty as the non payers.
First couple days I was skeptical of what I paid for, but there's actually some pretty cool informative stuff on the Browns version. I'll at least stay subscribed through the draft, because there are some really cool insider info with the FO change and everything going on.

Also saw a post that the Steelers like Mike Evans, I would hate if they drafted him

The paycurrs have a good logo, the whole point of one is to cone up with a memorable and easily identifiable brand mark.

Bucs one is convoluted as fuck

Issa mes just lke there team

Greg

clearly a hard shell

excellent proportions of meat, cheese, lettuce, and hot sauce

spent 9 hours on that, so you best appreciate

edit: I can't even spell cheese right

squicken

Haha it's like Grossi. You don't want to read but can't help yourself

Sorry Seahawks Gaf but I just jinx ya. I made a friendly wager with a 49er fan stating Seahawks will lose less that 4 games next season...

So next year sadly I gotta root for Cheaty Petey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom