• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread - Who cares who won we got a draft to prepare for!

Status
Not open for further replies.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Gn9ndiw.gif

cdyhybrid

Baseball is kind of a mixed bag in Seattle. The team is Browns/Bills-tier but the stadium is beautiful and the gameday experience is great.

Buy $5 nosebleed tickets and go sit in the beer garden the whole game and marvel at all the hot white girls.

There's a black Johnny Storm?

Dr. Doom is going to be a girl also. It seems like Fox doesnt really want to make FF movies anymore. They want Marvel to buy back the FF for an insane amount of money, so they are going to put out the worst movie they can, hoping that Disney will blink and buy it back before they ruin it.

Philbin is finally talking to the media for the first time since the season ended. Should be interesting to see what he has to say about his side of things. The press conference was scheduled for 10 minutes ago so I guess we should be hearing about it pretty soon.

Fox318

Philbin is finally talking to the media for the first time since the season ended. Should be interesting to see what he has to say about his side of things. The press conference was scheduled for 10 minutes ago so I guess we should be hearing about it pretty soon.

"Coach, Why shouldn't you be fired for managerial incompetence?"

"Coach, Why shouldn't you be fired for managerial incompetence?"
Salguero summed up the good questions:

Here we are three months later so I hope you have a well rehearsed explanation for how you didn't see players re-enacting sex acts during practices that you ran. I hope you have a good explanation for why Jim Turner, the offensive line coach you hired, isn't yet the former offensive line coach you fired. I hope you have a good explanation for why you never had an in-depth conversation with Jonathan Martin about his pondering suicide anytime after May 2013 when you assistant coach reported to you that's what he was dealing with. I hope you can explain why red flags didn't go up for you the day before Martin finally went AWOL when he blew off morning weight lifting and then showed up late and drunk to the practice facility. I hope you have an explanation for how it is you let Richie Incognito become a team leader in 2013 when you knew he had assaulted a female volunteer at a club golf function in 2012.
A little outdated since Turner is gone now but the rest are all valid. Honestly this whole situation has put a damper on my excitement for this team. Combine that with the offseason and I'm really feeling pretty apathetic about football. It sucks when your team is a joke but I made it through 1-15 so I'll make it through this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom