• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread - Who cares who won we got a draft to prepare for!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox318

Nickelback isn't metal

LOOK AT THIS PHOTOGRAPH

ekqSdXq.jpg

jakncoke

Banned
I convinced another friend to stop listening to metal

I always feel like a better person when it happens

lol people like that are pathetic followers, I dont understand how a person can change their hobbies based on a friends opinion. How does that even work?

you: "wow death metal sucks you probably should listen to music no one never heard of before"

him/her " yeah but i like death metal"

you: "yeah but i dont"

him her "yeah but.."

you: *stern look*

him/her "you've made me seen the light, even though ive like this for X years, I suddenly dont like it based on your opinion. much wow such logic let me see your red pubes while we're at it im in love"

In other related music, I came across this today and lold so much.

Jake Gyllenhaal tarnished Taylor Swift by stealing her cherry then being a no-show to her 21st birthday party. Which only goes to show that girls who save their virginity for the special one are truly God’s little clueless lambs. The only man in the world who truly appreciates your virginity is your dad, and even in Tennessee you can’t legally save it for daddy.

I was kidding you drunk bastard, I'm just messing with Greg's head so when I beat him in pong he'll have an excuse.

Also I have so much more respect for Jake Gyllenhaal now. Fuck Taylor Swift.

cajunator

Banned
lol people like that are pathetic followers, I dont understand how a person can change their hobbies based on a friends opinion. How does that even work?

you: "wow death metal sucks you probably should listen to music no one never heard of before"

him/her " yeah but i like death metal"

you: "yeah but i dont"

him her "yeah but.."

you: *stern look*

him/her "you've made me seen the light, even though ive like this for X years, I suddenly dont like it based on your opinion. much wow such logic let me see your red pubes while we're at it im in love"

In other related music, I came across this today and lold so much.

Agreed. I like stuff like this, and theres no convincing me otherwise lol (anime song warning)
http://youtu.be/sGjH5mRo1WA

Colasante

I think the Panthers can officially cross Hakeem Nicks off of their list of potential FA's

I don't think you have to worry about that. I don't care who represents Hakeem Nicks, the depth of the WR free agent and draft classes combined with his horrible production last season should force him into accepting either a one year, prove it deal or a multi-year contract that even a cap-strapped team like the Panthers can afford.

MechDX

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter · 3h
NFL's salary cap now projected to rise to about $130 million, up 5 percent from $123 million last year, per league sources. More $ for all.

Good news for every team but Dallas who are still over the cap

Crisco

Banned
I think the Panthers can officially cross Hakeem Nicks off of their list of potential FA's

I mean, we had a chance to trade for him during the middle of last season, and Gettleman didn't take it. I'm going to assume he knows more about the guy than most and has good reasons for not wanting him.

They're trying to go half-retro, half modern. I don't really care for it.

But the focus on the skull/crossbones is a solid move even if the execution is poor.
It's good in the sense that it's a simplification and thus a stronger brand mark and thus more memorable but the aesthetic is still too complex as it consists of a lot of elements and had a bunch of crude, antiquated shading on it.

CAA is negotiating his contract (Tom Condon specifically). Roc Nation is only handling marketing. Near identical situation to Cruz. Regardless, any GM that gives him some big Mike Wallace style pay day after his production and how he handled himself last season needs their head examined.

Giants are meeting with Chris Snee at the combine to determine his future. My gut feeling is that he will retire. If he does stay on, he'll need to take a major paycut and they sure as hell can't rely on him to anchor the right side of the line.

With the cap at a supposed 130 million, the Giants have about 17 million in cap space before they make any moves. Decent position and they can clear much more with some small transactions. The team will need it. Many holes to fill.

MechDX

Nick Mathews ‏@Nick_Mathews · 38m
#Texans RT @WillBrinson: Jim Harbaugh asked about @JManziel2. He's "impressed" with Manziel's tape. "He'll translate very well to the NFL."

Well if Harbaugh said it. Must be true. JFF future!

Greg

NBC can eat a bag of dicks

watched the first period on TV and wanted to watch the rest of the game online... but you need to log in through your cable provider?

thanks for the 30-minute pass to watch the fucking OLYMPICS

MechDX

NBC can eat a bag of dicks

watched the first period on TV and wanted to watch the rest of the game online... but you need to log in through your cable provider?

thanks for the 30-minute pass to watch the fucking OLYMPICS

How did you watch the first 30 minutes on tv?

MechDX

USA 1-0!!!!!!!!! Go to hell Canada eh!!

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet · 6m
That was unexpected RT @JumboHart: Apparently #Patriots HC Bill Belichick will hold a rare press conference at the Combine around 3pm. today

Only one logical explanation: Bill is quitting and joining BOB's staff in Houston

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom