• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread - Who cares who won we got a draft to prepare for!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rando14

I have cable, but my login isn't working and it's asking me to contact customer support

how about they just let me watch?

and this stream is slow

garbage

espn does this shit too, fuck that!! Isn't it easy for a website to determine what ISP you're using because I've definitely seen websites recognize I have xfinity or comcast or whatever the fuck its called. Just recognize my ISP and let me watch biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch :(

MechDX

espn does this shit too, fuck that!! Isn't it easy for a website to determine what ISP you're using because I've definitely seen websites recognize I have xfinity or comcast or whatever the fuck its called. Just recognize my ISP and let me watch biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch :(

Weird. I use my local cable company for my broadband only and DISH for my TV. When I clicked the link my DISH info automatically appeared.

Zee-Row

Banned
Front view
1013224_10151881295575974_1186520789_n.jpg

Colasante

Patriots officially announce that Mike Lombardi has joined the staff as an Assistant to the Coaching Staff. I'm guessing that he'll basically be an advisor to Belichick like Floyd Reese has been for many years. I'm glad he's with the team.

Dragon

Banned

Meanwhile, I have a press pass and don't have any cable TV at all and I can watch. W00t

Bread

Banned
Patriots officially announce that Mike Lombardi has joined the staff as an Assistant to the Coaching Staff. I'm guessing that he'll basically be an advisor to Belichick like Floyd Reese has been for many years. I'm glad he's with the team.
now we'll have all the inside information on our biggest rival, the browns!

$(KGrHqF,!qUFHeJ-S3D!BR3w5ucnfw~~60_35.JPG

I'm back from the dead! MUAHAHHAHAH

Just a quick run down of the last two weeks:

Fuck Incognito
Fuck Martin
Fuck Philbin
Fuck Ireland
Fuck Ross
Oh and Fuck Carroll because I'm sure he fucked something up somehow.

Pacific Rim Sucked
Thor 2 was ok, better than the first
True Detective is the best thing on TV
Black Sails is ok but I love pirates so I'll watch

Sam Adams Rebel IPA is pretty good
and I had a burger with fried onions/Jalapenos and cream cheese and it was awesome

Fuck the pats
Fuck brady

and someone throw a bucket of water on Kave because it smells like dirty cat in here.

I slept with my co-worker last weekend, it was great and shockingly...her ass isn't fake after all...it's the clothes/underwear she uses but after my ban and all the bans going on I'm less inclined to be more specific.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom