• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread - Who cares who won we got a draft to prepare for!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rip Konka.

lwVihH7.png

#NEVERFORGET #RIPinPEACE

JABEE

#RIPinPeace Konka one of the few somewhat sensible Eagles fans. He will be missed.

I was gonna say the same thing. I hope the picture is from before draft, otherwise there is no excuse.

Maybe he can call Tom for some advice on how to dress and how to throw a football.

Edit: Also, Chris, you're doing God's work, my friend.

What's that supposed to mean, Dutch?

Bread

Banned
What's that supposed to mean, Dutch?
I think he means that Eagles fans have always been terrible people who wrongfully accuse other teams of cheating (and they probably think aaron did it too!) and so he appreciates konka for being a cool guy.

JABEE

Probably the same thing when you say it about Patriots fans JABEEEEEE

I never say bad things about Patriots fans. I say that the European Patriots fans know not what they are doing. They are good people. I don't include the Gata in this, because he is a Jags fan, but I think he's good too.

I think he means that Eagles fans have always been terrible people who wrongfully accuse other teams of cheating (and they probably think aaron did it too!) and so he appreciates konka for being a cool guy.

The Patriots did cheat though. I don't know what you mean.

I never say bad things about Patriots fans. I say that the European Patriots fans know not what they are doing. They are good people. I don't include the Gata in this, because he is a Jags fan, but I think he's good too.

I'm a Boston sports fan by blood, for Milchjon it was the Baby Jesus who decided that he would fall in love with the city of Boston and the sports teams.

You're also somewhat sensible. At times.

JABEE

I'm a Boston sports fan by blood, for Milchjon it was the Baby Jesus who decided that he would fall in love with the city of Boston and the sports teams.

You're also somewhat sensible. At times.

I appreciate that, Dutch, and I understand your predicament. You should be proud of your team and heritage. It is just a shame that it had to be this way.

I appreciate that, Dutch, and I understand your predicament. You should be proud of your team and heritage. It is just a shame that it had to be this way.

Let the others fight and stay bros forever.

BIiAh6O.gif

Also, do you have FIFA? Saw on the PS4 that you have played FIFA before.

MechDX

I spoke to Renaldo Wynn. He said a Jaguars player had left a playbook laying around at the stadium and the Titans picked it up (cont)

--via Seth Payne on Twitter

Narag

North Dallas Forty popped up on netflix. I can finally see what Eznark had been going on about all these years.

squicken

Lol the other day Grossi said Shanny told the Browns to stick it.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet
From what I understand Kyle Shanahan was very blunt and honest in his interview. Turned the Browns off. A few days later, they reconsidered.

Seems like both stories could be sort of true, depending on perspective. Grossi has Lombardi thirst, but otherwise I like his cynicism. Especially compared to Mary Kay Cabot

squicken

But former NFL quarterback Chris Simms, a close friend of Shanahan's since they played together at Texas, told cleveland.com on Thursday that Shanahan got a bad rap in the RGIII situation and that no one complained the year before when RGIII was one of the hottest quarterbacks in the NFL.

"To me, you're talking about a guy (in RGIII) who was in the NFL for less than a year, and then we're talking about a guy (in Shanahan) who's been around the NFL his whole life, has had tremendous success, had top 10 offenses his last two years with the Texans and then in his last two years in Washington,'' said Simms. " So I tend to trust the guy that's been around the league and has the numbers to back it up rather than the guy that came from Baylor and was part of an offense that didn't even have a playbook and really is kind of new to the NFL world. There's a lot of illegitimate perception about Kyle because of kind of the raucous that went on down there this year.''

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/ind...ch.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

effzee

LOL@ Chris Simms. And we should listen to him why? Of course he is going to defend his friend.

Even then what he said isn't necessarily wrong. The problems with the Redskins started and ended with their horrible D and special teams. RG3 was coming off of an ACL tear and trying to return to form in less than a year. Was he good? No. And def not near the level he displayed the year before.

But the Skins problems were so many and in so many other areas, when you are part of the coaching staff, the son of the head coach, and youcan't get along with the star QB along with not fixing the D, ST, or showing any improvement at all except for 1 year with RG3, you deserve to be fired.

Oh no he had a top 10 offense the last 2 years he was in Houston. What praise!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Lol the other day Grossi said Shanny told the Browns to stick it.

Seems like both stories could be sort of true, depending on perspective. Grossi has Lombardi thirst, but otherwise I like his cynicism. Especially compared to Mary Kay Cabot

And from LaCanfora:

Obviously, contrary to a report, Kyle Shanahan had a very impressive interview w/Browns and has been a favorite for the job since

Browns never moved on from Kyle Shanahan. They've been in talks with him since his interview Wed. When he returns to US, deal to be done

Dutch, what gives man? I thought Juan Mata was supposed to be the savior, you know "The Chosen Juan". Now United is losing to Stoke? (NFL analogy: Broncos losing to the Browns)

We want our money back.

Judas was planted by Mou to sabotage ManU from the inside, but then Judas found out that Moyes his incompetency is enough for the team to suck. So he with all his skills and the Dutch Legend RVP tried to save your sorry bunch, but it's too late :(

Sure! Next time I'm on, I'll hit you up.

Please don't play with Real, last time I played a GAF'er with Ronaldo didn't go so well for me.

squicken

LOL@ Chris Simms. And we should listen to him why? Of course he is going to defend his friend.!

It's not new information that Baylor runs a very simple offense. I posted something the other day about Kendall Wright running 3 routes in college and never making any sight adjustments. Briles runs that offense from the sideline. It's one of the things about the college game I don't like and that I hope Chip isn't bringing to the NFL with his big cardboards w/ pictures.

And from LaCanfora:

La Canfora = Lombardi

Old NFLN buddies. Not saying he is wrong, but he carries Lombardi's water

Judas was planted by Mou to sabotage ManU from the inside, but then Judas found out that Moyes his incompetency is enough for the team to suck. So he with all his skills and the Dutch Legend RVP tried to save your sorry bunch, but it's too late :(

Please don't play with Real, last time I played a GAF'er with Ronaldo didn't go so well for me.

You know it's because he's a Dolphin fan...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom