• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread - Who cares who won we got a draft to prepare for!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bionic77

Aside from the fact that he is one of the best QBs in the world, how could you not love a face like this at the very least?

matthew-stafford-football-headshot-photo.jpg

matt_stafford_blog1.jpg
Unless you are funny the world has no need for fat men.

Fat women are desperate for sex and serve an extremely important need. But fat fucks like stafford don't contribute shit.

jakncoke

Banned
lol ex-players say dumb shit to get attention. he'll back off those comments in a few days. all the crap Williams supposedly did in New Orleans and that never came out, either from him or players? doesn't pass the smell test

of course it doesnt because he is your defensive coordinator now lol

squicken

of course it doesnt because he is your defensive coordinator now lol

If you know anything about me, jak, you know it is my teams that I hate above all others.

There's always some ex-player saying dumb things on radio row to get attention or with an axe to grind

jakncoke

Banned
If you know anything about me, jak, you know it is my teams that I hate above all others.

There's always some ex-player saying dumb things on radio row to get attention or with an axe to grind

The ex-player thing is valid and I would buy that if I thought Greg Williams had an ounce of class. This man is a scumbag and not shocking if this comes out to be true.

That's creepy dude.

Although congrats on asking her out.

Gotta say, I'm a bit of a pussy/logician when it comes to asking out girls I work with.

That's creepy dude.

Although congrats on asking her out.

Gotta say, I'm a bit of a pussy/logician when it comes to asking out girls I work with.

I don't normally take pics of girls like this but nfl gaf wanted to see so I figured why not, I don't usually hook up with coworkers either but this was too easy

bionic77

If we don't see a disfigured ass and some titties in the next 15 minutes Bish needs to hit Chris with a 12 month ban.

Welp this is the boob shot, I had to crop to remove her face...I could have sworn the pic was better but yeah I was drinking and it was a bar...

12246552276_79cfbf84a6.jpg

Her boobs aren't the problem though...

So here is her ass from the side since I can't walk behind her...

12246524564_f47b941a13.jpg

And here is approximately where the fake implants pop out really bad

12246100585_4c6db8ee8f.jpg

Let me see if I can get a cleaner pictures I took 6 second recording with my phone but it's kinda blurry.

Still we are going out next week for the main event so I'll take better pictures then

ok I think I got a good image

12246675814_9a96883a16.jpg

I drew a red line where her natural curves should be and where the fake ass implant appears, as you can see there are two unnatural lumps that pop out from her ass cheeks, unless she's wearing some kind of weird underwear that gives her that appearance that's an ass implant gone wrong.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Great job chris. This is exactly why we petitioned to have a separate offseason thread from the OT Superbowl thread.

Big Ben would approve.

ok I think I got a good image

12246675814_9a96883a16.jpg

I drew a red line where her natural curves should be and where the fake ass implant appears, as you can see there are two unnatural lumps that pop out from her ass cheeks, unless she's wearing some kind of weird underwear that gives her that appearance that's an ass implant gone wrong.

meh, I'd still poke her in the butt.

Welp this is the boob shot, I had to crop to remove her face...I could have sworn the pic was better but yeah I was drinking and it was a bar...

Let me see if I can get a cleaner pictures I took 6 second recording with my phone but it's kinda blurry.

Still we are going out next week for the main event so I'll take better pictures then

You paid a Backpage.com chick to eat nachos with you breh?
ohhhk.png

Dude, that is so Icognito-ish.

Konka was my dude I hate it had to be him

#RIPinPeace Konka one of the few somewhat sensible Eagles fans. He will be missed.

Lmao chris

Damn you would think he'd buy a suit that fits with his Detroit money

I was gonna say the same thing. I hope the picture is from before draft, otherwise there is no excuse.

Maybe he can call Tom for some advice on how to dress and how to throw a football.

Edit: Also, Chris, you're doing God's work, my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom