• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread - Who cares who won we got a draft to prepare for!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Konka

Banned
You know it's because he's a Dolphin fan...

Cristiano-Ronaldo-28-300x180.jpg

squicken

Squicken you're a closet Brownie.

r]

Sure seems like that is where Football will end up, and I have always been a fan of the Denver Offense. Kyle did good work the year he called plays in Houston, and he has shown imagination in adapting to a mobile QB. Hopefully he's learned a bit about exposing the QB to those kinds of hits if they indeed taken Manziel

Honestly, kind of buying in to the Bortles hype a bit. He really moves well for such a big guy. I just worry about Teddy and Manziel being so small

Godslay

Banned
I love German style pizza. Sauerkraut, fried sausage bits, mustard, light coating of marinara. Sounds like shit, but it's great.

Sure seems like that is where Football will end up, and I have always been a fan of the Denver Offense. Kyle did good work the year he called plays in Houston, and he has shown imagination in adapting to a mobile QB. Hopefully he's learned a bit about exposing the QB to those kinds of hits if they indeed taken Manziel

Honestly, kind of buying in to the Bortles hype a bit. He really moves well for such a big guy. I just worry about Teddy and Manziel being so small
Albert Breer ‏ @ AlbertBreer 5m
Browns coach Mike Pettine told other coaches around the league yesterday how much he liked Kyle Shanahan, put asst's to work on Skins tape.

Albert Breer ‏ @ AlbertBreer 3m
And if the Browns' early feelings on Johnny Manziel sustain, who better to work w/him than Shanahan, who reworked his offense for RG3.
Shanny and Loggains could be a pretty good team. I'm interested in a zone blocking scheme. I like all 3 of the big qbs to a degree, obviously JFF being my favorite of the group. We should come out of the draft with one of the 3 or the draft will be viewed as a failure to many, including me.

Also Gordon will attend Fitzgerald's Wr camp, glad to see he appears like he's really hammering down.
Edit: so far I like That Pettine is really open to different offense schemes and change

Milchjon

Just heard that Konka got got.

Shame, always seemed like a swell dude.

I love German style pizza. Sauerkraut, fried sausage bits, mustard, light coating of marinara. Sounds like shit, but it's great.

What the hell man.

I want it to be known that Germans are not in any way responsible for this creation.

Are we back to pizza 'sucking' discussions? How many times do I have to tell you pussies? Pizza never sucks. Even a microwaved tostinos with fake cheese and pepperoni substitute is better than the best salad. I prefer my pizza without pineapple, but even with pineapple it is still delicious

Godslay

Banned
What the hell man.

I want it to be known that Germans are not in any way responsible for this creation.

It's good. German inspired obviously, not German engineered lol. Don't knock it till you try it!

Goes great with beer as well.

Edit: Sauerkraut, Mustard, and Beer are some of my favorite things as well so I might be biased. I'll eat sauerkraut straight out of the jar by itself.

It's good. German inspired obviously, not German engineered lol. Don't knock it till you try it!

Edit: Sauerkraut, Mustard, and Beer are some of my favorite things as well so I might be biased. I'll eat sauerkraut straight out of the jar by itself.

Its your German blood.

Konka

Banned

Yuck.

Milchjon

Haha, I love all these things too. I'd probably even like that thing you dare to call a pizza ;-)

Greg showed me the light.

Wings are truly god tier. The only thing better than wings is ribs.

Both you can pretend you're eating the animal as it's still living.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

This makes a lot more sense than pineapple on pizza.

I actually want to try it!

edit: Can it be bratwurst instead?

Godslay

Banned
Its your German blood.

Could be.

Sauerkraut is one of the healthiest foods you can eat. If I get an upset stomach or heartburn I'll eat it and it helps. Sounds crazy, but it's good and good for you. Plus Reubens. Goddamn making myself hungry.

Haha, I love all these things too. I'd probably even like that thing you dare to call a pizza ;-)

It's a bit of an oddity, a Frankenstein pizza maybe, but its basically a baked flat hot dog if you really think about it.

@ weinke yeah sausage meaning generically brats.

effzee

It's not new information that Baylor runs a very simple offense. I posted something the other day about Kendall Wright running 3 routes in college and never making any sight adjustments. Briles runs that offense from the sideline. It's one of the things about the college game I don't like and that I hope Chip isn't bringing to the NFL with his big cardboards w/ pictures.

But Chip doesn't run a simple offense. He runs a simplified huddle essentially where the QB gets his call and the position players get their own calls from the various coaches signals and pictures.

I was more so commenting about his critique off RG3 and how because of him the season was a failure. I know what Baylor runs a simple offense but that didn't stop RG3 from playing really well his first year. Point being the Redskins had a terrible team when RG3 got there. Shanahan and son had done nothing to fix anything before and after drafting RG3. RG3 played out of his mind and they made it to the playoffs. He tore his knee and wasn't himself and because the rest of the team is garbage, they had a terrible season.

I'll take a simple proper Margharita which are far and few between

pizza-margherita-300x195.jpg

YES!

I mentioned it before but if any of you fools live in the NYC area try Singa's Famous Pizza.

Amazing stuff!

JABEE

"There is no such thing as bad pizza."

These are words I lived by until the day that I tried Sam's Club Pizza. Dirty socks are not pizza. My world view was shattered that day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom