• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread - Who cares who won we got a draft to prepare for!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godslay

Banned
"There is no such thing as bad pizza."

These are words I lived by until the day that I tried Sam's Club Pizza. Dirty socks are not pizza. My world view was shattered that day.

Yeah I tried that one day when I was running some errands. Super doughy and just bland. Whats weird is some say it's really good. I was disappointed.

Konka

Banned
Chicago style would like a word with you.

20110622-157619-Pizanos-Pizza-Chicago-Deep-Dish-Thin-Crust-Thin-Whole-CC.jpg

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=99235763&postcount=268

Spinluck

discovered this ny pizza joint about 30-35 mins south from where I live.

fucking godtier pizza.

and yuck at putting sweet fruits on pizza, get that shit out of here.

The best pizza I've ever had was Chicago Style pizza.

I haven't had Nu Yourke pizza so I don't know what that tastes like although I'd wager that it's overrated, like everything else from that overcrowded cesspit.

JCizzle

The best pizza I've ever had was Chicago Style pizza.

I haven't had Nu Yourke pizza so I don't know what that tastes like although I'd wager that it's overrated, like everything else from that overcrowded cesspit.

I hate New York as much as anyone, but that's just flat wrong.

effzee

New York Pizza is straight Gaur Baugè. Go to Italy and have some real pizza. They clown Americas grease bread over there.

Oh cmon. First of they clown all American Pizza so how is that a diss towards NYC style pizza to begin with?

2ndly I live in NYC and was in Italy for a week last year. Went to Rome, Florence, and Venice. All in all between those cities tried pizza from the top rated places and even the random places I would stumble onto and while it's good, I'll take NYC style pizza over Italian pizza any day every day.

JCizzle

Oh cmon. First of they clown all American Pizza so how is that a diss towards NYC style pizza to begin with?

2ndly I live in NYC and was in Italy for a week last year. Went to Rome, Florence, and Venice. All in all between those cities tried pizza from the top rated places and even the random places I would stumble onto and while it's good, I'll take NYC style pizza over Italian pizza any day every day.

Isn't legit Italian pizza the lame kind with cheese just randomly dumped in spots rather than over the whole pie?

I mean, fuck this:

Give me this any day of the week:

Milchjon

Isn't legit Italian pizza the lame kind with cheese just randomly dumped in spots rather than over the whole pie?

I mean, fuck this:

Give me this any day of the week:

The trick is making a crust that doesn't need to be fully overwhelmed by cheap cheese to taste good.

Good Italian pizza is godlike.

That being said, Pizza wars make no sense. 95% of all pizza I ever tried was satisfying, no matter the style.

Spinluck

Tomatoes are usually part of making your standard pizza. Fresh tomatoes make a hell of a topping too.

The latter belongs in upside down cakes and piña coladas.

Compared to most popular fruits, I'd hardly call tomatoes a sweet fruit lol.

Bread

Banned
Fantomex just shot himself in the foot. I don’t know how much the rest of you know about pizza (I’m an expert), but grease and shame are huge parts of it. It’s not like it is in Italy where you can become successful by using fresh ingredients. If you make dry pizza in New York, you bring shame to yourself, and the only way to get rid of that shame is repentance. What this means is gaffers, after hearing about this, are not going to want to eat pizza with Fantomex, nor will they purchase any cheesey bread from Domino's. This is HUGE. You can laugh all you want, but Fantomex has alienated an entire community with this move. Fantomex, publicly apologize and renounce your position on New York pizza or you can kiss your reputation goodbye.

Fantomex

Fantomex just shot himself in the foot. I don’t know how much the rest of you know about pizza (I’m an expert), but grease and shame are huge parts of it. It’s not like it is in Italy where you can become successful by using fresh ingredients. If you make dry pizza in New York, you bring shame to yourself, and the only way to get rid of that shame is repentance. What this means is gaffers, after hearing about this, are not going to want to eat pizza with Fantomex, nor will they purchase any cheesey bread from Domino's. This is HUGE. You can laugh all you want, but Fantomex has alienated an entire community with this move. Fantomex, publicly apologize and renounce your position on New York pizza or you can kiss your reputation goodbye.

Your name is Bread, and even Gata looks down upon you. A Lion doesn't concern himself with the opinion of a sheep.

Lets go thermonuclear in this thread while were at it. Why do so many East Coast peeps act so rich and cultured about their lifestyle in Connecticut, Maine, And Boston but end up moving to Cali? Stay in your lanes with your greasy pizza, concrete jungles and sconi body type women in givenchy, with your piss smelling subways, cockroach infested sewers and stanky ass taxis. But keep educating the rest of the country about how cultured and intellectual you are because Jon Stewart told you so.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

Always love when I see this. :jnc

effzee

Yeah Italian pizza is the type with cheese in spots but I'll tell you this the cheese I tasted on Italian pizzas was the best more fresh tasting cheese I have ever had.

Its not that Italian pizza is bad. No pizza is horrible. Italian pizza was damn good but I preferred NYC style pizza. I don't care what Italians think about NYC pizza or American pizza in general.

Bare Burger tonight! Pizza tomorrow for the SB! Hopefully my work out is good tomorrow morning so I don't feel like complete shit by the end of tomorrow night!

Your name is Bread, and even Gata looks down upon you. A Lion doesn't concern himself with the opinion of a sheep.

Lets go thermonuclear in this thread while were at it. Why do so many East Coast peeps act so rich and cultured about their lifestyle in Connecticut, Maine, And Boston but end up moving to Cali? Stay in your lanes with your greasy pizza, concrete jungles and sconi body type women in givenchy, with your piss smelling subways, cockroach infested sewers and stanky ass taxis. But keep educating the rest of the country about how cultured and intellectual you are because Jon Stewart told you so.

obAm4C1.gif

I'm sorry Bread, but I've had pizza in Florence and New York an the Italian pizza is far and away the best. Americans are the kings of barbecue, but not pizza.

Bread

Banned

74489-jim-carrey-gif-what-the-hell-a-Ly3J.gif

Narag

How lucky was Tony Dungy as a coach. Got to coach all those great defensive players in Tampa and then went on to coach Peyton.

Think he talked about this in his bio and how it was a blessing in disguise when he got canned by Tampa. He made the training facilities sounds like snes' house.

Things I learned about Pulled pork:
- Don't start at 17:00 if you want to sleep early
- 85 degrees Celsius is the pork his Everest. And pigs are fat animals who probably never do any cardio besides rolling around in their own shit, so it will never get past the a mountain that big.
- That shit takes forever

Things I learned about Pulled pork:
- Don't start at 17:00 if you want to sleep early
- 85 degrees Celsius is the pork his Everest. And pigs are fat animals who probably never do any cardio besides rolling around in their own shit, so it will never get past the a mountain that big.
- That shit takes forever

I start at 7AM. It's perfect by 5PM if I don't meddle with it too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom