• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread - Who cares who won we got a draft to prepare for!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greg

I slept with my co-worker last weekend, it was great and shockingly...her ass isn't fake after all...it's the clothes/underwear she uses but after my ban and all the bans going on I'm less inclined to be more specific.
did you have to explain to her why you breathed a sigh of relief when she took off her pants?

Welcome back, my Dolphin brother!

Thanks! I missed you guys! (except the snitch..no name needed) So how bout them dolphins? I've already accepted that this season is a wash so they can continue to embarrass themselves and disappoint the fan base I'm looking forward to next off season. Ross has to burn it down by then...he can't be that stupid..

did you have to explain to her why you breathed a sigh of relief when she took off her pants?

Actually I had my suspicions a few day earlier when she wore yoga pants and bent over in front of me...it was glorious,

MechDX

Black Gronk! I'd love for him to be available for the Patriots late in the 2nd round, but he'll probably go early 2nd to a tight end-needy team.

Yeah if he does slip the 2nd round he is yours unless there is a team picking high that has a new HC that loves two TE sets and is more than likely cutting its aging, starting TE

jakncoke

Banned
Fucking this is why people should be fine for not shoveling their walks. Now sidewalks are slushy lakes and to top it off freezing rain.

Syrinx

Front view
1013224_10151881295575974_1186520789_n.jpg

Ehh...don't really dig it right now. At least they're not completely changing it up. Need to see it on the rest of the uniform to make a full judgement.

BigAT

"Well you see I was telling some strangers on the internet about you and how I believed you had fake ass implants. If you'll take a look at these pictures I took of you and posted online here...baby? Where you going?"

Thanks! I missed you guys! (except the snitch..no name needed) So how bout them dolphins? I've already accepted that this season is a wash so they can continue to embarrass themselves and disappoint the fan base I'm looking forward to next off season. Ross has to burn it down by then...he can't be that stupid.
Man I am so sick of everything that is going on with this team. It's just embarrassing. I'm ready to see them draft new players and get back on the field, all this other stuff is just noise at this point.

Bottom line: Ross is a joke of an owner. I doubt the team will ever do anything meaningful under him.

squicken

Harbs said Bowman coming back around mid-season is the best case scenario. Bummer. He kills the Rams but I love watching him play. One of my favorite opponents

Man I am so sick of everything that is going on with this team. It's just embarrassing. I'm ready to see them draft new players and get back on the field, all this other stuff is just noise at this point.

Bottom line: Ross is a joke of an owner. I doubt the team will ever do anything meaningful under him.

I really hope that's not the case but I fear you're right...

ShaneB

Even I'll admit it sucks to win on such lame penalty calls, but I'll take it.

Canada! Canada! Canada!

Please win tomorrow, men's team.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
One more period to go! USA up 1-0!

Go drink some bagged milk and listen to Nickelback Kave!

2-0 USA!!!!

BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Canada getting shown to the shame circle.

The US is better than Canada at something? Shocking.

We beating that ass in their own sport.

USA! USA! USA!

You have to be shitting me, Americans choking.

damn it canada

Canada is a bunch of cheaters

Kave paid off the refs

Welp....see everyone in a month!

FUCK YOU KAVE

BAGGED MILK FOR EVERYONE BITCHES!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Draxal

He's also responsible for this monstrosity right next to MetLife.

XANADU-articleLarge.jpg

The ugliest thing in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom