• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread - Who cares who won we got a draft to prepare for!

Status
Not open for further replies.

effzee

He's also responsible for this monstrosity right next to MetLife.

XANADU-articleLarge.jpg

The ugliest thing in the world.

What was it supposed to be? I drive by it all the time and have no clue what they even intended to build there.

I was eating at a pizza place in town where a lot of International students go and they had the game on. There was a Canadian girl who was quite hot, almost made me root for Canada. Almost, but then she said that Boston was a shithole, so I told her to sit her ass down because she was in front of the TV.

Dragon

Banned
I was eating at a pizza place in town where a lot of International students go and they had the game on. There was a Canadian girl who was quite hot, almost made me root for Canada. Almost, but then she said that Boston was a shithole, so I told her to sit her ass down because she was in front of the TV.

Contrary to Good Will Hunting, you should never stop caring/change your team affiliation over a woman.

BigAT

What was it supposed to be? I drive by it all the time and have no clue what they even intended to build there.

It's supposed to be a mega-mall. It has been in construction for nearly 10 years, has cost over $3.5 billion, and it isn't even open yet.

This is why it's hard to stay mad at Canadians.

Pacific Rim isn't as bad or as great as people have been saying.

Apparently Ebron is a giant cunt. Guess my hopes for a non-douche threat TE will never happen.

squicken

Darin Gantt ‏@daringantt
Listening to Dave Gettleman at the Combine, he loves a lot of the players Marty Hurney left him, but he does not love their contracts.

Wouldn't even commit to Steve Smith for next year

squicken

He can keep celebrating next year too when we both miss the playoffs again.

Scuttlebutt seems to be that Ross gives no fucks about 2014 and will go hard after Harbaugh for 2015. It's why he won't fire Philbin and it was so hard to find a GM. Everyone is a lame duck.

RIP Tannehill

Pacific Rim isn't as bad or as great as people have been saying.

It was the most fun I can remember having in the cinema since I was a little kid. Went and watched it on a nice big IMAX screen and it was incredible. Made me feel like a little kid watching the Toho Godzilla movies all over again :***)

He was their WR2 last year at times. I think he's going to quickly decline. Small WRs really go down fast once their quickness is gone

He is still great and he would be a massive upgrade over cooper or Maclin. Eagles would still need a big WR but there is no way to get one of those outside of pure luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom