• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread - Who cares who won we got a draft to prepare for!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nameless

I can't stand dogs, loud needy and smelly, no thanks.

Even the ignorant need some loving lol

This is 2014 homie. Wipes, deodorant sprays, or better yet get a breed that grooms themselves. My dog is 105 pounds and smells like a freshly douched vagina always.

Cats are decent pets but dogs are true companions. Step your emotional projection game up.

jakncoke

Banned
I can't stand dogs, loud needy and smelly, no thanks.

Even the ignorant need some loving lol

wow, tick tock tick tock thats herpes and another ban coming for you.

200_s.gif

Nameless

I get not having the lifestyle or schedule for a dog. Better not to be one of those people who get a dog to keep it locked in a cage 75% of its life.

Cats on the other hand could give a fuck about you. There's no ancient pack bonds to be formed. They'll be exactly the same if they see you once an hour or once a year as long as they get fed.

jakncoke

Banned
Are you going to have gata snitch on me again?? I'm not afraid of the snitch! I came prepared this time.

9mbTn.gif

Man turns his back on a dog bad things happen, next thing you know you'll be marrying that girl and she divorce you 6 months later and taking half. Now it makes sense why you got banned you're a dog hater.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Dogs will go get help if you're dying, cats will just wait for you to breathe your last so they can feast on your warm corpse.

Dogs win. Cats are for lonely people who don't mind their house smelling like the back alley behind the Humane Society.

jakncoke

Banned
He joined the NFL so he could afford to buy them from TB

Taco Bell tacos are garbo though. He could have 6 tacos each night with 3 pds of real meat, 1 pd of real cheese, .5 pds of lettuce/tomato clobs of sour cream, much avacado, squirt taco sauce on likes its a b horror movie.

Taco Bell tacos are garbo though. He could have 6 tacos each night with 3 pds of real meat, 1 pd of real cheese, .5 pds of lettuce/tomato clobs of sour cream, much avacado, squirt taco sauce on likes its a b horror movie.

Well he is with the bucs...I don't think quality is something he cares much about

squicken

Guten Morgen, Deutsche GAF

GM for a Day: St Louis Rams

Bears

Giants

Steelers

e:

So Long Weeds ... Eventually

On Thursday at the NFL Combine, new Browns GM Ray Farmer was asked if he thought Weeden could still be a winning quarterback in the NFL.

“Do I think he can be a winning quarterback in the NFL?” Farmer repeated. “Umm ... I’ll say this. When we grade players we grade players on what they’ve done. Specifically, when you’re in the National Football League. The college draft, in my opinion, is a projection. So you put the grade on a player based on what you think he becomes in one to two years’ time. Once you get into the National Football League you get graded upon your performance and what you’ve been able to achieve at that moment. With that being said, everybody’s performance warrants a grade that’s relative of that performance. We have a grade on Brandon. We know what that grade is. In time, his agent and he will both know where we stand with Brandon.”

damn

squicken

McClain said Texans are drafting QB at #1, just a matter of which

New post for measurables

Teddy Bridgewater 6'2 1/8 214 (dat juice)

Blake Bortles 6'5 232

Johnny Manziel 5'11 3/4 207 (midget)

Hand size: Bridgewater- 9 1/4, Bortles- 9 3/8, Manziel- 9 7/8. (9 1/4 is consider "fine", lower is small) Tannehill had 9" hands

Kelvin Benjamin- 6'5 240, Mike Evans- 6'4 3/4 231

MechDX

BhAHPAACIAAKsWa.jpg:large

Boy the Texans twitter feed keeps posting about these 3. Bortles measurable get me excited but I still think they take Teddy

Manziel has the largest hand = the biggest winner.

Time to trade Mallett for the first overall pick and get Johnny in a Pats uniform!

Thanks. I got my driveway mostly shoveled. Only about 8" I'd say. Now I've gotta go shovel out my other place.

I really need to invest in a snowblower.

You have kids right? Let them do it. That or get a flamethrower.

squicken

[im]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BhAHPAACIAAKsWa.jpg:large[/img]

Boy the Texans twitter feed keeps posting about these 3. Bortles measurable get me excited but I still think they take Teddy

McClain was on NFLN. Said they are going QB for sure at 1. Teddy is boring but sure seems like a good choice

E:

McCarron- 6'3 1/4 220, Beckham-5'11 1/4 198, Landry- 5'11 1/2 204, Cooks- 5'9 3/4 189, Allen Robinson- 6'2 5/8 220

Cooks is small

MechDX

McClain was on NFLN. Said they are going QB for sure at 1. Teddy is boring but sure seems like a good choice

Like Ive been saying. No one is talking about him because Manziel keeps opening his mouth screaming "LOOK AT ME!".

Todd McShay ✔ @McShay13
Follow
Can't figure out why no one is talking about T. Bridgewater. His tape is so efficient (compared to other '14 QBs)... Maybe it's too boring?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom