• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread - Who cares who won we got a draft to prepare for!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dennis Hickey:

"I think free agents will be attracted to who we are," he said. "We have an excellent coaching staff. We live in Miami, that's pretty strong. We have a great owner who will allocate the resources necessary. And we have an environment, a collective strong environment. In my three weeks, it's been nothing but positive with all the people. As you get in the building and get to know the people, you get a sense of what the organization is about. I felt strongly about that and at every step that has been confirmed to us."
980.gif

I :jnc'd at "illegal use of high-powered fire-breathing weaponry." What a badass thing to be charged with.

Imagine him applying for a job.

"So we did a background check and found that you've been arrested once, what was that all about?"

"I got charged with illegal use of high-powered fire-breathing weaponry"

"You're hired"

Imagine him applying for a job.

"So we did a background check and found that you've been arrested once, what was that all about?"

"I got charged with illegal use of high-powered fire-breathing weaponry"

"You're hired"
Slo's employer knows that he could have flamethrowered his way to work. They're just afraid of him.

"Sure, we don't mind if you work from home! Actually, we would be fine with you doing it as often as you'd like!"

MechDX

Retweeted by eznark

Tom Silverstein ‏@TomSilverstein · 4m
According to http://NFL.com , Texas A&M QB Johnny Manziel measured 5-11 and 3/4 and weighed 207 pounds. Drew Brees measured 6 and 1/4

EZ!!

Cody Stoots ‏@Cody_Love · 4m
Hand sizes for a few QBs after a quick google: David Carr-9 3/4
Vick-8 1/2
Russ Wilson-10 1/4
CK-9

Tiny hands except for short guys.

It's awful! He got drafted on looking the part and having a good arm. I'm not joking. Terrible pocket presence even in college. Was scared of being hit even then

I was being sarcastic. Not sure what boring tape means, but why should it matter as long as the fundamentals are there?

It's gotta be something else. My guess is either the weight issues, or that it's a smokescreen.

bionic77

I prayed to Tebow and asked him to have GAF spare bionic......

......the savior delivered.
With Tebow all things are possible.

Bionic is back! Hooray! Our forces are strengthening! The Patriots scourge almost consumed this entire board in your absence. We need as much firepower as we can get!

Welcome back, friend.
Thanks bro.

I plan to continue to shit on the Patriots and everything they stand for as long as the mods let me stay here!

Wes

venison crêpe
I am enjoying all the discussion about the top 3 QBs in the draft. It seems no matter which fan or pundit you listen to they all have them ranked in different orders and where they deserve to be taken in May. Wonder if one will be able to separate themselves from the pack this weekend and hog all the press until the pro days.

With Tebow all things are possible.

Thanks bro.

I plan to continue to shit on the Patriots and everything they stand for as long as the mods let me stay here!

On a scale of 1 to 10 on how much I missed you, I would say 10.

My GAF father figure, my friend, my mentor, my fellow lover of all things Brady.

Welcome back.

bionic77

On a scale of 1 to 10 on how much I missed you, I would say 10.

My GAF father figure, my friend, my mentor, my fellow lover of all things Brady.

Welcome back.
That is gross and inaccurate.

My wife is going to stay with her mom and near her sisters for part of march and april I am thinking of getting a PS4 and FIFA just to get embarrassed by you guys. I will probably just work out and try to get back in shape though and work more hours at the office.

My wife is going to stay with her mom and near her sisters for part of march and april I am thinking of getting a PS4 and FIFA just to get embarrassed by you guys. I will probably just work out and try to get back in shape though and work more hours at the office.
If you play Dutch in FIFA you guys should stream it for the world (me) to see.

Damn it, I started googling game highlights from last year :( I need a drink
Just pretend like the first game against the Jets was the only Dolphins game from last season.

Tamanon

Banned

Man, there is nothing worse than not being a FIFA gamer and playing someone who comes from a soccer-loving country. When I had some of my girl's family visit from Ecuador, I think I won one game (0-0 on penalty kicks) out of 60.

bionic77

Man, there is nothing worse than not being a FIFA gamer and playing someone who comes from a soccer-loving country. When I had some of my girl's family visit from Ecuador, I think I won one game (0-0 on penalty kicks) out of 60.
Actually those guys teach you how to play the game.

I learned how to play Winning Eleven in law school by getting my ass raped repeatedly by a Korean and Turkish friend who were insane about soccer. That how I learned about international soccer via the game. Sadly I never learned how to be racist like a true soccer fan from the game. Apparently I had to learn that from you guys here on NeoGAF.

Does anyone actually watch someone else play? Its not like we are pros (at least not me). This would be like be showing up at the Y to see some scrubs miss layups and brick a bunch of 3s.

Also Deacon no more Steelers defense "highlights". Last season never happened. The whole team was on vacation!

This'll make you feel better.

2013-12-0813_09_32.gif

That does help thanks!

Just pretend like the first game against the Jets was the only Dolphins game from last season.

That win and the one against the pats help keep the tears away but then I read this:

Suddenly, re-signing Nolan Carroll, who is a solid third cornerback and good spot starter, to a deal is not out of the question.

:(

Also fuck Wallace,

Does anyone actually watch someone else play? Its not like we are pros (at least not me). This would be like be showing up at the Y to see some scrubs miss layups and brick a bunch of 3s.

Also Deacon no more Steelers defense "highlights". Last season never happened. The whole team was on vacation!
It's super easy to stream stuff on PS4 so why not? I'd watch you guys play, it'd be funny. If I could watch a live stream of Greg dunking on you I'd probably do that too.

Dragon

Banned
It's super easy to stream stuff on PS4 so why not? I'd watch you guys play, it'd be funny. If I could watch a live stream of Greg dunking on you I'd probably do that too.

I stream Tales of Xillia on my PS3 a lot, but man that game is boring as shit. IF there was a way to have a co-op Playroom stream between Greg and Bionic I would never turn it off.

squicken

Michael Tanier ‏@MikeTanier
Arians on @JManziel2 's height. "It throws a question mark out there."

Tony Grossi ‏@TonyGrossi
Bruce Arians skeptical on Johnny Manziel: There’s a bunch of 6-5 successful guys who are athletic ...

Dan Kadar ‏@MockingTheDraft
Arians: But you know, tight ends for me block first and catch second.

Dan Kadar ‏@MockingTheDraft
Arians on Luck: I thought he carried the football team to the playoffs. His performance in the playoffs was one of the best I've ever seen.

Also said Palmer can play another few years. I don't see that but it's hard to argue with his eye

bionic77

The only place you could see something as outrageous as that is on someones computer after they created the CG movie of it. Otherwise until gravity decides to change it ways this is never going to happen!

How about some offense highlights. Le'Veon Bell makes me look forward to next season.
I like to stick with the facts. In my mind the Steelers were on vacation last year. Ben visited some bars down south and even took his talents to the big sconi girls in the midwest. Coach went to Hollywood to work on a Kevin Hart movie. Lamar Woodely sat on his ass and got fat (just a typical offseason!). Ryan Clark interned at ESPN with Dragon. And Antonio Brown spent his year off playing basketball where he saved the Lakers an they won their 17th NBA Championship.

Now stop being a downer and let me dream dammit!

So the rest is accurate?!

2.gif

I'm game for some Fifa, but please a bit earlier in the day than Darkest Red, because FIFA at 3 AM isn't helping my performance (That's my excuse now).

Oct 31 Bengals W 22-20
Nov 11 @Buccaneers L 22-19
Nov 17 Chargers W 20-16
Nov 24 Panthers L 20-16
Dec 1 @Jets W 23-3
Dec 8 @Steelers W 34-28
Dec 15 Patriots W 24-20

This 7 game streak going 5-2 was so exciting... : ( if only the season was 14 games instead of 16. At least our cheerleaders are still hot.

DMczaf

Oct 31 Bengals W 22-20
Nov 11 @Buccaneers L 22-19
Nov 17 Chargers W 20-16
Nov 24 Panthers L 20-16
Dec 1 @Jets W 23-3
Dec 8 @Steelers W 34-28
Dec 15 Patriots W 24-20

This 7 game streak going 5-2 was so exciting... : ( if only the season was 14 games instead of 16. At least our cheerleaders are still hot.

Hold that L.

Greg

soon...

So the rest is accurate?!

2.gif

I'm game for some Fifa, but please a bit earlier in the day than Darkest Red, because FIFA at 3 AM isn't helping my performance (That's my excuse now).
I'd watch you guys play a game

Man I didn't realized the Steelers defense was so shitty that we scored 34 points on them, You're the only reason we managed to score more than 30 points in a game all season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom