• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread - Who cares who won we got a draft to prepare for!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bionic77

Man I didn't realized the Steelers defense was so shitty that we scored 34 points on them, You're the only reason we managed to score more than 30 points in a game all season.
What do you expect? They were on vacation!

soon...

I'd watch you guys play a game
The real thing people want to watch is me school you in ping pong and then proceed to break you down in further in a game of basketball with straight up old man basketball. It is surprising how many athletic kids I can get the better of with just straight up old man basketball. Of course when an athletic kid who knows how to play goes up against me then usually I am the one who looks like shit. Father time is undefeated.

Man I didn't realized the Steelers defense was so shitty that we scored 34 points on them, You're the only reason we managed to score more than 30 points in a game all season.

Dolphins game was my stage 5 game - where I accepted that the defense wasn't just having a bad year, they were flat out bad.

I like to stick with the facts. In my mind the Steelers were on vacation last year. Ben visited some bars down south and even took his talents to the big sconi girls in the midwest. Coach went to Hollywood to work on a Kevin Hart movie. Lamar Woodely sat on his ass and got fat (just a typical offseason!). Ryan Clark interned at ESPN with Dragon. And Antonio Brown spent his year off playing basketball where he saved the Lakers an they won their 17th NBA Championship.

Now stop being a downer and let me dream dammit!

You cope your way, i'll cope mine.

Greg

mmm, orange alka seltzer

What do you expect? They were on vacation!

The real thing people want to watch is me school you in ping pong and then proceed to break you down in further in a game of basketball with straight up old man basketball. It is surprising how many athletic kids I can get the better of with just straight up old man basketball. Of course when an athletic kid who knows how to play goes up against me then usually I am the one who looks like shit. Father time is undefeated.
I would easily take you down in ping pong

then you'd whip my ass in basketball unless my pale skin disorients you

and it would come down to the tennis tiebreaker

bionic77

Bionic's back, the Steeler fan self hate just increased by 200%.

Also, Ray Rice looked fat in that video.
Does the fact that he beats his wife make you like him more, less or the same?

Leave me alone!

Reported.
The way I see it I am just living on borrowed time anyways!

mmm, orange alka seltzer

I would easily take you down in ping pong

then you'd whip my ass in basketball unless my pale skin disorients you

and it would come down to the tennis tiebreaker
Challenge accepted. Just promise me you won't cry after I skunk you!

Joe Person ‏@josephperson 56m
Asked Pete Carroll if he expected teams to copy SEA blueprint by drafting big, physical CBs. His response: "No, because they don't exist."

rando14

Joe Person ‏@josephperson 56m
Asked Pete Carroll if he expected teams to copy SEA blueprint by drafting big, physical CBs. His response: "No, because they don't exist."

Interestingly enough, every team in the NFC West seems to be turning into the exact same team

Darren Urban ‏@Cardschatter
Arians said RB Andre Ellington has added 10 pounds already. "We want to build our offense around him."

Greg

I think Steak Chalupas have to be my favorite fast food item.
I just had a nacho cheese beef chalupa (they call it something else, but I just ask for that and they make the equivalent) and a bunch of regular beef tacos

I... don't think I've ever had steak at Taco Bell in all my years of expereince

I just had a nacho cheese beef chalupa (they call it something else, but I just ask for that and they make the equivalent) and a bunch of regular beef tacos

I... don't think I've ever had steak at Taco Bell in all my years of expereince
Duuuuude. It's expensive but so worth it.

MechDX

Situation coming. Sounds like Manziel's press conference might overlap with #Texans coach Bill O'Brien and/or Texans GM Rick Smith.

--via twitter

Joint conference? Ithappening.gif?

MRSA

Banned
Lmao. The one day the supervisor comes in and makes sure I'm not sleeping. I'm actually up doing homework. Fuck you work, now I'm going to sleep.

BigAT

USA USA USA

giphy.gif

BigAT

Seattle releasing Sidney Rice and his big contract. Saves them $7 million in cap space.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
Seahawks are releasing WR Sidney Rice, per league source. Rice signed a five-year, $41 million contract in July 2011.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom