• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread - Who cares who won we got a draft to prepare for!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eleuin

795133076_1593106.gif

LJ11

Give hockey its respect. The US just lost to a better team.

Too deep on D. US doesn't have the talent up front to break that D down.

Sweden hasn't been good this tournament, I've watched most of their games. Henrik hasn't been himself this season, but I don't think they win even if he stands on his head. Hope they win though.

squicken

B/R Warning

• Lost in the Redskins' offseason front-office shuffling is the reality that A.J. Smith appears to have gotten significantly more juice. People familiar with the inner workings of the Redskins' front office say that the former Chargers general manager may have the most powerful personnel voice in the building now. Bruce Allen was given the title of general manager after the firing of Mike Shanahan, but Allen does not try to pick the players. He leans on the people he trusts most. And the person he trusts most is Smith. His title is senior executive, but Smith could be as responsible for the Redskins' roster moving forward as anyone.

AJ Smith? y?

JABEE

Too deep on D. US doesn't have the talent up front to break that D down.

Sweden hasn't been good this tournament, I've watched most of their games. Henrik hasn't been himself this season, but I don't think they win even if he stands on his head. Hope they win though.
I think Canada wins it. Pietrangelo, Weber, Doughty, and Keith are incredible.

Dragon

Banned
Latvia= 1 goal
US= 0 goals

Okay so not only can you not count, but you don't know the first thing about the game of hockey. Which some will argue in this thread is to your credit. But if you're going to talk about it, I suggest watching more than just the Olympics.

Branduil

Okay so not only can you not count, but you don't know the first thing about the game of hockey. Which some will argue in this thread is to your credit. But if you're going to talk about it, I suggest watching more than just the Olympics.

I know enough to tell that the US didn't even come close to scoring today. All of their shots on goal were desperate flings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom