• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread - Who cares who won we got a draft to prepare for!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colasante

It's amazing how much more fun this draft already is than last year's. I can't believe we were talking about Eric Fisher vs. Luke Joeckel and motherfucking Geno Smith vs. Matt Barkley at this time last year.

squicken

It's amazing how much more fun this draft already is than last year's. I can't believe we were talking about Eric Fisher vs. Luke Joeckel and motherfucking Geno Smith vs. Matt Barkley at this time last year.

Exactly. Bad offensive draft last year pent up demand for QBs, too. I think JAX and CLE would have moved on last year but they just had no options. Now, is either team seriously not going to get a young QB? You can say "don't reach", but at some point it's spinning your tires w/o a QB than can win games and not just be along for the ride

Exactly. Bad offensive draft last year pent up demand for QBs, too. I think JAX and CLE would have moved on last year but they just had no options. Now, is either team seriously not going to get a young QB? You can say "don't reach", but at some point it's spinning your tires w/o a QB than can win games and not just be along for the ride

If Jacksonville takes a QB the GM will be fired in no more than 2 seasons. Count on it.

jakncoke

Banned
Its really amazing how many teams some this lower guys go through. Jamaal Westerman was a UDFA in 2009, last year he was with us at some point and we were his 6th team

jakncoke

Banned
belgianblue.jpg

You even lift brahs

Nameless

Whether it be in this life or the next one you can be sure he will!

No evildoers can escape forever...

Tebow's either secretly gay or a master at disguising his dick slangin because I refuse to believe he turns down all the hot Christian-Right tail that's thrown at his feet constantly. Christ himself didn't have that much willpower.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Why does gaming side hype VR headsets?

Because they're cool as hell?

I think people are mixing up cool, neat device with something that can succeed on a consumer level. VR ain't ever gonna be worth shit until somebody figures out a way to do it without any sort of headgear required at all.

MRSA

Banned
Tebow's either secretly gay or a master at disguising his dick slangin because I refuse to believe he turns down all the hot Christian-Right tail that's thrown at his feet constantly. Christ himself didn't have that much willpower.

Tebow is a higher being than that guy you call "Christ".

Now go eat a bag of dicks

manfestival

I was doing the gasparilla parade about a month ago and we were throwing beads out and out of nowhere there was there group of 5-6 furries in their furstumes out in the sun trying to get beads. I was not pleased

squicken

Jake Mathews and Greg Robinson are the same height, only Robinson weighs 20 pounds more, has longer arms and did 32 reps to Mathews 24. All mocks that have Mathews higher are selling a flat Earth. Still a game about smashing dudes

MRSA

Banned
You see, there are these things called "conventions" where people who share an interest, activity, or agenda gather together to facilitate work or communication on said common ground.

Those are some stout observations. You dress up like Gata don't you?

Draxal

Jake Mathews and Greg Robinson are the same height, only Robinson weighs 20 pounds more, has longer arms and did 32 reps to Mathews 24. All mocks that have Mathews higher are selling a flat Earth. Still a game about smashing dudes

Its the matthews pedigree.

cdyhybrid

Isn't Matthews the more polished pass-pro guy, though? I dunno if I'd be willing to assume you could teach someone half of their game at the pro level if I'm using the #2 pick on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom