• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread - Who cares who won we got a draft to prepare for!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nameless

Ok that's fine.

I thought you were a weirdo for a second there with no honest beliefs. Like some damned Patriots or Jets fan.

While I respect the Dark Lord, his pull wasn't strong enough to lead me down the path of nihilism.

And Harbaugh isn't going anywhere. Never trust what you hear from third world locales like Cleveland and Detroit.

JCizzle

What the fuck is this shit? Is Baalke trying to exert control, because maybe he should focus more on not making any more AJ Jenkins type picks. Jesus, this guy is the second best coach in niners history, you don't trade that for anything.

cdyhybrid

hebZH13.gif

jakncoke

Banned
I saw another report that Harbaugh initiated contact with Cleveland, but the agreement fell apart over the compensation. I'm less inclined to believe that, though.

He's been negotiating a contract extension with the 49ers, and evidently they're not willing to pay him what he thinks he's worth.

49ers should remember what happened between 1994 and the past 3 years.

JCizzle

Maiocco is saying league sources think that Tomsula would probably be the next coach. Because Nolan and Singletary are definitely what you should aspire to!

I'm in meltdown mode, what is this shit??????

cashman

Banned
It's pretty telling CLE doesn't deny report. So that means SF agreed to trade Harbs, and he killed it. So Harbs knows SF is tired of his shit and Pettine knows he was like the 40th choice

The Browns are like a gift that keeps on giving
Damn, I know Texas would have given Harbaugh what he's worth.

squicken

Yeah, what the hell? Are Baalke and Harbs feuding?

Jed York has a role in this. He has said some stuff about not being too eager to extend Harbs b/c they measure success w/SBs. He backtracked but it was dumb. He also has said he prefers coaches that coach and GMs do personnel

Colasante

Maiocco is saying league sources think that Tomsula would probably be the next coach. Because Nolan and Singletary are definitely what you should aspire to!

I'm in meltdown mode, what is this shit??????

I do think Harbaugh is a top 3 NFL coach, but say the 49ers were able to trade him for the 4th and 26th overall picks this year. On top of their already loaded roster, they add the 4th and 26th to the 30th, 56th, and 61st picks, not to mention they're getting two additional first round talents coming off injuries in Tank Carradine and Marcus Lattimore this season. That would have been damn frightening. They could also hire David Shaw next season if Tomsula or Greg Roman wasn't up to snuff, which in my opinion wouldn't be a big step down from Harbaugh.

JCizzle

I do think Harbaugh is a top 3 NFL coach, but say the 49ers were able to trade him for the 4th and 26th overall picks this year. On top of their already loaded roster, they add the 4th and 26th to the 30th, 56th, and 61st picks, not to mention they're getting two additional first round talents coming off injuries in Tank Carradine and Marcus Lattimore this season. That would have been damn frightening.

But they'd be coached by......?

Remember the difference between Harbaugh coaching a roster and Singletary. What, 7 wins?

Jed York has a role in this. He has said some stuff about not being too eager to extend Harbs b/c they measure success w/SBs. He backtracked but it was dumb. He also has said he prefers coaches that coach and GMs do personnel

He is an idiot then. Harbs is flat out a winner, you never let those guys go.

cashman

Banned

Shit if only Harbaugh had a job where he had COMPLETE control over personnel. A job where he'd be treated like a king after winning a championship. Something like a college job....

Panthers will be crushed under Hurney-induced cap burden

Niners imploding before our eyes

All of the old great QBs are dying out.

It's like fate wants a Seattle dynasty. Maybe its reparations for David Stern.

Who's our last hope? Rodgers? Luck? JFF?

Panthers will be crushed under Hurney-induced cap burden

Niners imploding before our eyes

All of the old great QBs are dying out.

It's like fate wants a Seattle dynasty. Maybe its reparations for David Stern.

Who's our last hope? Rodgers? Luck? JFF?

Look to the only team to beat SEA in SEA in Wussel's tenure. Believe in the rise of the red sea!

rando14

Harbs going to the browns, Canada cheating at hockey, people getting snitched in in the prison... It's all Kave's fault!!

I think it's time we went over there and taught that cat a lesson!!

9er's are crazy if they let Harbaugh go. 2 NFC Championship appearances and 1 SB appearance in his first 3 years and they still aren't impressed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom