• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread - Who cares who won we got a draft to prepare for!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colasante

haven't been watching but Landry out of LSU is a guy to keep an eye on. elite hands, but 40 time will make him drop, could be a steal in the 3rd like Allen was last year

I've come away really impressed with Odell Beckham. I think he'll end up a better player than Landry, and have him really close to Mike Evans as the second best receiver in the class.

squicken

I've come away really impressed with Odell Beckham. I think he'll end up a better player than Landry, and have him really close to Mike Evans as the second best receiver in the class.

Beckham is a wild card. I could totally see him going in the teens to a team that really needs a WR. I don't think he is a true WR1, but paired with another good not great WR, that's soild

Been going through mocks, haven't seen Bullough on there.

I think he's average but the Pack should snatch him up in a late round for depth.

Striker

Jadeveon Clowney benched 225 pounds 21 times. Mario Williams lifted 35 times. They're being compared as prospects.
--McClain Twitter

So he isn't even as good as Mario. Awesome
JPP had 19 reps and has been a better run defender than pass rusher since coming into the league.

Saying things like this isnt normal

Being a Browns fan makes it normal

Being a Browns fan, not even once.
image.php

Don't sass me.

squicken

Now I know why I don't know anything about these RBs: They all are meh. There's gotta be another Rainey out there somewhere better than all these guys. Too many 5'8" 195 dudes who could never pick up a blitzing LB

Ive no idea what that is but seeing as Ill be near DC this year its possible that I really could buy you a beer.

alcohol % ;). Looking forward to seeing you in this neck of the woods, in any case!

And for the record, right now I'd go for Watkins at 4 if he's there and go get a QB later in the draft.

cdyhybrid

Aaron Wilson ‏@RavensInsider 2m
Bishop Sankey bench pressed 225 pounds 26 times. That shows strength, endurance and a work ethic

BISHOP! BISHOP! BISHOP! BISHOP! BISHOP! BISHOP! BISHOP! BISHOP! BISHOP! BISHOP! BISHOP! BISHOP! BISHOP! BISHOP! BISHOP! BISHOP! BISHOP! BISHOP! BISHOP!

Has Bishop run yet? I just woke up.

Vio-Lence

Banned
The bears need help at every position so I have no clue who they are going to target at 14. I think a DT makes the most sense. Nix, Jerrigan, dude from Pitt.

NFL Network keeps showing graphics showing team needs at a position when guys from that position are going through drills. I think the Raiders have been listed as having a need at every position so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom