• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread - Who cares who won we got a draft to prepare for!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wes

venison crêpe
BhQNE3dCYAAuGKI.jpg:large

GIVE US OUR STUFF BACK MIKE

MRSA

Banned
Clowney <3

Shows you how lazy of a bitch he is though. He's freakishly athletic but won't put in the time in the weight room. Then again, Bo Jackson didn't lift weights.

Caraun Reid with a 4.9. Another one of my favorite 3-techs this draft. Not a bad time for him since he's 6'2 300.

Could be a nice pickup in the 3rd round.

They need some size at the skill positions. The JPP of TE's hasn't done shit and that would make Randle the largest threat (6'2"). Getting Ebron or Evans would be exciting.
Agreed. I'm personally tired of the musical chairs at tight end so there's a part of me that wants Ebron even more than offensive line. There was a big part of me that wanted Eifert last year. Though we made the right move with Pugh.

LJ or someone else in the know - whats the word on Ebron as a blocker?

Dog Killer going to the Jets!?

It's going to be nice to no longer have to deal with those shots anymore!

It sucks from a team stand point, since he is clearly better then any other backup they could get, but I will still celebrate big time once he is off the team. Hopefully the rest of his career is nothing but misery.

squicken

neogaf.net I believe.

If you like a guy you just have to take him even if it is bad "value". I read something in the Philly about Chip drafting like they are an expansion team, and always going BPA. That's easy to do when you have a QB or it's a shit QB draft like 2013

The Raiders are just the kind of team where the owner forces the pick. Ugh. They have so many other holes

People need to get over the Vick thing....

I agree, but I get why its such a tough issue for some folks.

To me, the guy has paid his debt to society and has been nothing but remorseful for his actions after he left the pen.

But at the same time, I've never owned a dog and have no great affinity for them. I can understand why a dog owner could never forgive Michael Vick, knowing what he did to those animals.

squicken

Man I loved Ramis. I really think Groundhog Day is an all time great film. Right there with Die Hard as a film people don't put in the proper historical context b/c it is in the wrong genre

MechDX

Man I loved Ramis. I really think Groundhog Day is an all time great film. Right there with Die Hard as a film people don't put in the proper historical context b/c it is in the wrong genre

People don't realize he also directed Caddy Shack. One of the all time great sports movies.

Bread

Banned
Groundhog Day is one of the most re-watchable movies I've ever seen, which makes it even better in context of the movie. It's a shame his last film was Year One, that shit sucked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom