• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread - Who cares who won we got a draft to prepare for!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh I promised myself I wouldn't get excited for this season after the mess Ross made....

I failed.... :(

Anything has to be an improvement over the offense that Sherman ran. Things are looking up. One more year and then Best Harbs will be coach and the Fins will dominate that division.

Anything has to be an improvement over the offense that Sherman ran. Things are looking up. One more year and then Best Harbs will be coach and the Fins will dominate that division.

I just hope Brady and Bill last long enough that we can embarrass them on national TV on our way to our 3rd legit SB.

ThadLewisTDThrow.gif

Thad Lewis da Gawd holding it down for Duke.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Georgia: Matthew Stafford, A.J. Green, Geno Atkins, Champ Bailey, Knowshon Moreno, Jarvis Jones, Alec Ogletree

Go Bulldogs!

John Denney (Dolphins Center and Team Union Rep) is ripping apart Wells report, saying Wells had to come up with something since NFL was paying him and completely overblown lol this team just can't seem to shut up and move on.

Colasante

This Harbaugh story just won't go away. Now I have to root for the Dolphins to have a fluky good year so Ross makes the mistake of thinking Philbin is a competent coach. Harbaugh will wreck shit if he comes into the AFC East.

MRSA

Banned
You know the thing about this promethazine and codeine thing.

You won't throw up on it, the promethazine is an antiemetic

Pharmacology 101

Syrinx

Georgia Tech had Calvin Johnson, Michael Johnson, and Demaryius Thomas.

Nebraska had Ndamokung Suh, Lavonte David, and...can't thin of a third, anyone wanna give it a shot?

Georgia Tech had Calvin Johnson, Michael Johnson, and Demaryius Thomas.

Nebraska had Ndamokung Suh, Lavonte David, and...can't thin of a third, anyone wanna give it a shot?
I'll never understand how the school that runs triple option plays 95% of the time recruits and produces so many stud receivers.

MRSA

Banned
Does USC still have the most first rounders?

They probably also have the most flops.

Also Georgia Tech ran the triple option after Calvin Johnson left I think?

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Georgia's top 3:

Geno Atkins
AJ Green
Blair Walsh

Ohyou.jpg

So after performing Vita surgery, nothing better than a bottle of this:

tX7etRIl.jpg

Holy shit MRSA pass me a cup of that. I've tried the regular liquid codeine and sometimes take vicodins/norcos after work cause of back and ankle pain (only as needed) but I've never tried the codeine with promethazine.

Post impressions while you're on it plz.

squicken

Guy on Twitter making a good point about Benjamin. He's 23 and very tall. So he'd sort of have to beat the odds twice, as older rookies generally fail more often than younger ones. It's also relevant to AJ McCarron, who will be a 24 year old rookie

Tom Penny

That's the stupidest reason to draft/sign anyone. The only players you should bring into the team are the ones that give you the biggest chance to win, that's it. Everything else will fall into place when you start winning.

Any decent QB will have a far higher impact on win totals than a defensive player therefore you take a QB whether it's Manziel or another one every time unless you already have a good QB...but then why would you're team stink and be getting a top 5 pick?

MRSA

Banned
Holy shit MRSA pass me a cup of that. I've tried the regular liquid codeine and sometimes take vicodins/norcos after work cause of back and ankle pain (only as needed) but I've never tried the codeine with promethazine.

Post impressions while you're on it plz.

Its overrated, I never liked codeine, its too weak for me. I think Tylenol w/Codeine is OTC in European countries?

Oxycodone pls

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Its overrated, I never liked codeine, its too weak for me. I think Tylenol w/Codeine is OTC in European countries?

Oxycodone pls

I don't even feel anything with straight codeine. Its got to be hydrocodeine (vicodin, norcos), or oxycodone (percocets).

The thing I hate (and love) about oxycodone is that they're too good and after a few days you can find yourself hooked on them. As soon as you stop that dope sickness kicks in. So I prefer norcos because they're not as strong, still do the job and you don't get as mean withdrawals from them.

Whats funny is the Ibuprofen they put in the vicodins, norcos, percocets etc. are worse for your liver than the codeine itself. So the less Ibuprofen the better.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
What about Riley Cooper, YH?

God, what a team that was at Florida. Tebow, Riley Cooper, Aaron Hernandez, the Pouncey brothers....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom