• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread - Who cares who won we got a draft to prepare for!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
you guys should have waited. harbs could turn fatt into a decent QB

Let us take a journey back to 2011 playoff Detroit Lions, and see how then 23 year old Matthew Stafford did:

41 TDs, 16 INTS, 5,038 Yards, 63.5% Completion Percentage, 97.2 QBR.

No need for Harbs bipolar ass to coach up Stafford. Even in a "bad" season Stafford still dropped 29 TDs, 19 INTs, 4900 Yards with no decent #2 receiver and his receivers leading the league in drops.

Let us take a journey back to 2011 playoff Detroit Lions, and see how then 23 year old Matthew Stafford did:

41 TDs, 16 INTS, 5,038 Yards, 63.5% Completion Percentage, 97.2 QBR.

No need for Harbs bipolar ass to coach up Stafford. Even in a "bad" season Stafford still dropped 29 TDs, 19 INTs, 4900 Yards with no decent #2 receiver and his receivers leading the league in drops.

i have a couple questions:

1. what is his win % against winning teams?
2. how many playoff wins does he have?

rando14

Holy SHEIIIIT i just saw the newest True Detective, goddamn dat backside, i'd dive into dat ass so deep, so deep, i'd put that ass to sleep!!

feck.gif

bionic77

I owed this year. My employer decided to not take very much out.

Double the handbags.
We are done with handbags for awhile.

I am pretty sure the next toy will be for me. I am going to get a PS4 next month for my new Blu Ray player.

You read that right! Thats how I roll biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch.

Also FMT Harbs is going to look great in Steelers colors. Let the battle of the douche brothers begin!

JABEE

I dunno man, he's getting up there and his numbers were way down last year.

He was injured. Give him a one or two year deal. I would take the chance on last year being due to injury. He's still a great pass rusher who can play the run as well.

I think you could get him on a deal.

Those 40 yard pass rush sacks are always a game changer.

You assholes always get me before I edit!

Combine numbers. His vertical in particular was abysmal, which is important as hell for pass rushers.

Watch. Maybe it was nerves or injury but he looked awful.

Jarvis Jones ran a 4.9 40 at his pro day but he has the measurables and a dominant college career, and he still dropped from a top 5 pick to the Steelers. Sam was already being considered a 3rd-5th rounder. Get ready for a massive shitstorm.

ShaneB

Combine numbers. His vertical in particular was abysmal, which is important as hell for pass rushers.

:p I just thought what I said was really funny! A sack for a 40 yard loss is hilarious. Benny Hill music while the linebacker/DE chases down the QB.

But yeah, that vert seemed comical.

If the Rams don't draft Robinson and resign Saffold as a guard I will be mildly disappointed.

Who needs a WR when you can score 80 points while your qb only completes 19 passes?

Watch. Maybe it was nerves or injury but he looked awful.

Jarvis Jones ran a 4.9 40 at his pro day but he has the measurables and a dominant college career, and he still dropped from a top 5 pick to the Steelers. Sam was already being considered a 3rd-5th rounder. Get ready for a massive shitstorm.

yeah, what I hate is you can see that storm brewing folks are going to be complaining that he wasn't drafted earlier than he will be, and will point to everything but what everyone's been saying, he's a situational player as of right now and therefore won't be an early pick.

yeah, what I hate is you can see that storm brewing folks are going to be complaining that he wasn't drafted earlier than he will be, and will point to everything but what everyone's been saying, he's a situational player as of right now and therefore won't be an early pick.

I said this is the dedicated thread, but Sam has far too much weight for his frame. He was lumbering down the field in those drills. He needs to cut about 20 pounds and work on that explosiveness. It was touch and go before but 4-3 Defensive End definitely is not in his future in the NFL.

This is why I stay away from the OT topics on football, because a lot of people make observations without actually knowing the sport. For example, when Mike Sam is a late round draft pick, people over there will be complaining about some kind of systematic discrimination to keep him out, but the truth is: he's probably going to be a project at best in the NFL. Not a guy who's going to come in and help right away like what teams look for in early picks.

It'd be different if we were talking about Jadaveon Clowney.

Syrinx

I could see Sam going to a team like the Giants that have their package where they just stick four DEs on the line and bull-rush the QB.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
To be fair. I gave Mech another chance to not have that avatar but the bagged milk was too much for him.

Now he's just a bitch kitty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom