• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread - Who cares who won we got a draft to prepare for!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaneB

I don't care what kind of crazy things yankeehater says, he hates the yankees, and that makes him a winner in my book.

Finally got my laptop back at work and can get back to doing work
browsing gaf
, and not feeling totally useless and bored. They finally upgraded to Windows 7, not a bad day! Now I'm backlogged with like a week of emails to check out.

Draxal

I don't care what kind of crazy things yankeehater says, he hates the yankees, and that makes him a winner in my book.

browsing gaf
, and not feeling totally useless and bored. They finally upgraded to Windows 7, not a bad day! Now I'm backlogged with like a week of emails to check out.

Ugh win 7 refresh bad monster go away.

squicken

I have to reiterate this is such an amazing draft. The top tier talent is amazing. First five picks would have probably gone first overall last year.

And the quarterback drama is going to push elite talent down.

Yep. I'm hoping the Rams can execute multiple trade downs and still land one of Matthews/Robinson/Watkins

browsing gaf

What crazy things am I saying? That people should be held accountable for spreading misinformation.

Then the overall success of the Xbox isn't directly relevant to you.

Absolutely. As long as all 3 consoles do well enough to exist all is good with me.

ShaneB

What crazy things am I saying? That people should be held accountable for spreading misinformation.

:p I didn't mean anything in particular, I haven't followed the conversation, I just meant if you did say anything crazy.

I know you agreed with cboat getting the boot, and I agree with that. Console talk I don't really follow, so it all sounded like a bunch of malarky to me too.

squicken

Jed York vs The god of Discord

Who wins in all this? Certainly not the Browns, who only have undermined their current head coach, Mike Pettine. And definitely not the 49ers, who now have to deal with all sorts of questions about tension at the top of their organization.

The winners are Harbaugh and his agent. Their goal is to create as much chaos as possible and hope that York and the 49ers crack. Their stance: 'You can make this entire mess go away if you just give Harbaugh the deal he wants. And if you don't, there's going to be a queue of teams at the end of the 2014 season - Miami? Dallas? - with deeper pockets and a more desirable location for Harbaugh than Cleveland.'

And that's what makes this soap opera so interesting. York can't capitulate. And it's not just because being bullied by Harbaugh would set a bad precedent. It's because Harbaugh never will be content. It's in his nature to create chaos. He thrives in it. He's the god of discord. If this current crisis is solved, another will pop up in a few months. If general manager Trent Baalke is dismissed, Harbaugh will pick a fight with the next guy.

Which is why, when you follow this drama to its terminus, you have to wonder if, should the Dolphins or Cowboys or whoever call York at this time next season, he'll stay on the line longer than he did with the Browns.

:p I didn't mean anything in particular, I haven't followed the conversation, I just meant if you did say anything crazy.

I know you agreed with cboat getting to boot, and I agree with that. Console talk I don't really follow, so it all sounded like a bunch of malarky to me too.

Do you have any of the consoles? If so we need to play something some time.

ShaneB

Do you have any of the consoles? If so we need to play something some time.

As in a XB1 or PS4 or Wii U? Nope. Have a 360 and a PS3 however and they've been collecting dust for a while, and a Wii with more dust than the both of those combined. Traded in most of my consoles games for Steam Wallet funds that I spent most on gifts for others.

Why is Harbaugh considered a God of discord to the author. What a weird thing to say. Because of some vague rumor that he wants GM powers? Nothing he's ever said publicy or done on the field indicates he "Thrives on Chaos"

Bad news Yankee.

I am going to get a PS4 next month to play Blu Rays. Your employers console does not appeal to me.

Well if you ever decide to play a game on your PS4 let me know. I am on almost every night now. I have gotten crazy far into Warframe. My god that game is amazing. It is like ME3 mp, but with bigger levels and way more options.

Spinluck

Warframe is fun. When I drive back up, I'm probably going to steal borrow the PS4 from my brothers to pay Infamous. Then give it back when I'm done. I left it up there for them and they still play their PS3, Wii U, and 3ds more. So they shouldn't miss it.

Dragon

Banned
I've only tried Warframe through my Vita and man it is not fun to do with Remote Play. (it actually froze when updating the first time) ACIV on the other hand works great.

Bad news Yankee.

I am going to get a PS4 next month to play Blu Rays. Your employers console does not appeal to me.

PS4 doesn't do 3D Blu-rays, so don't try to play Best 3D Blu-ray ever Tangled through it.

Gata is around and nobody wants to get snitched on.

fuck you. I never snitched.

xwD9vUM.jpg

I've only tried Warframe through my Vita and man it is not fun to do with Remote Play. (it actually froze when updating the first time) ACIV on the other hand works great.

PS4 doesn't do 3D Blu-rays, so don't try to play Best 3D Blu-ray ever Tangled through it.

I stopped buying regular Blu-rays once I got a 3D TV so I have a huge stack of Blu-rays that I cant play unless I reconnect my PS3 every time. Somebody better add 3D Blu-ray support soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom