• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread - Who cares who won we got a draft to prepare for!

Status
Not open for further replies.

squicken

LZ had Jason McInttyre from the Big Lead on his show about that Combine After Hours article I linked earlier. Both guys think Bortles is all smoke. LZ has him falling in his mock draft. McIntyre thinks he is Nassib

LZ has Clowney, Robinson, Mack, Bridgewater going in order. They did make the point that a problem with waiting for a QB in the 2nd, is that just like Geno, he becomes a possible QB of the future when he gets drafted. Any other QB brought in and it immediately is a QB controversy

Draxal

LZ had Jason McInttyre from the Big Lead on his show about that Combine After Hours article I linked earlier. Both guys think Bortles is all smoke. LZ has him falling in his mock draft. McIntyre thinks he is Nassib

LZ has Clowney, Robinson, Mack, Bridgewater going in order. They did make the point that a problem with waiting for a QB in the 2nd, is that just like Geno, he becomes a possible QB of the future when he gets drafted. Any other QB brought in and it immediately is a QB controversy

Pretty close to my mock posted earlier but I had Manziel instead of Mack. Jacksonville needs some good press and I think Manziel will be a Khan decision.

And yeah I think Texas will trade up into the late first to pick up Bortles, don't discount that extra year first rounders get. Its huge with qbs.

MRSA

Banned
Just wanted to give you guys an update on jakncoke:

He has started a new questionable diet consisting of

Mad Dawg 20/20

20110709md2020story.jpg

And microwaved burritos (3 for 99 cents)

tinas%2Bburritos.jpg

Coldplay has been giving him advice on how to spice up his daily intake with the combination of

mustard1a.jpg

and

1457-2T.jpg

Poor guy can't even afford name brand products.

JABEE

I think this is the nicest post you've ever made about Gata!! Are you getting soft in your old age, bionic!!

Bionic understands how things work in here now. Gata is untouchable as a moderation informant. We all have to walk around egg-shells now as to not disturb the Gata. We are merely his play-things. He can discard us at anytime, with just a whisper in an ear.

The Anti-Patriots league used to be a strong group within NFL-GAF. Those days have passed us by. All our work spoiled with little warning. Veterans are just fighting to hang on. We made a pact. We can't surrender now. :(

bionic77

I think this is the nicest post you've ever made about Gata!! Are you getting soft in your old age, bionic!!
Just being honest.

He got me banned for racism. If it was just me than I could say it was just dumb luck (the only kind that really suits Gata), but considering that half of us are banned right now I think it seems like he might be decent at snitching to the authorities.

He can't be that good. Your'e still alive and kicking in NFL GAF.
Lets see if that is still true this summer.

We are being watched and our house is not safe anymore.

MRSA

Banned
We should pitch in and get jak some actual food, anyone live near him that can drop off some Taco Bell? I don't think they deliver...

From my understanding he lives in like some forest of Pennsylvania where the nearest communication tower is 40 miles away.

MRSA

Banned
jak asked how he could spice up his bumwine activities and I recommended to him kool aid and thunderbird. RIP jak

EDIT: if you wanna track down jak, just go to the boonies he lives in and search for Seahawks banners.

JABEE

Who will support our fallen friends in the afterlife? snes has turned to creating his own little worlds where the communities consist of himself and all of the other "Alison Brie fans."

I don't know what happened to Chan. He just fell off the grid. Poor thing.

When will these lost souls find a home?

jmdajr

Should the Texans draft him?

“I can’t advise Bill O’Brien who to take, but I’m certain Bill O’Brien knows what he wants his quarterback to look like. And I actually think they have a quarterback on their roster in Matt Schaub that is the kind of quarterback that Bill O’Brien likes. I think he’s going to say, ‘Hmmm. I like this Schaub guy. He reminds me a little bit of Tom Brady in size and stature,’ maybe not the outstanding consistency of Tom Brady, but you have an experienced, veteran quarterback, you surround him with the right people, I think Matt Schaub can still play a very solid game in the NFL.”

RI9Og.gif

ShaneB

Pretty funny that Dominique Easley said he's never watch a whole NFL game and would rather watch cartoons so he can't compare himself to any player.

I have no idea about this guy, who he is or his work ethic, but this is a giant red flag in my opinion. If he's never watched a whole nfl game (gotta be exagerating?), and would rather watch cartoons, that speaks volumes to me about dedication to watching film and learning and studying opponents, etc etc. Maybe I'm wrong, but it just seem like the right thing to say.

MRSA

Banned
Everyone is so depressed around here :( come on guys!! The pats didn't win the superbowl!! It should be a time for celebration!

What you talking about? jak has been celebrating with MD 20/20 for some time now. He said he's tried all the flavors of the rainbow.

Combine interviews so far for the Raiders, all QBs.

Blake Bortles, QB, Central Florida (COM)
Teddy Bridgewater, QB, Louisville (COM)
Johnny Manziel, QB, Texas A&M (COM)
Zach Mettenberger, QB, LSU (COM)
Logan Thomas, QB, Virginia Tech (COM)

No Derek Carr..hmm.

Other teams here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom