• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread - Who cares who won we got a draft to prepare for!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rando14

Combine interviews so far for the Raiders, all QBs.

Blake Bortles, QB, Central Florida (COM)
Teddy Bridgewater, QB, Louisville (COM)
Johnny Manziel, QB, Texas A&M (COM)
Zach Mettenberger, QB, LSU (COM)
Logan Thomas, QB, Virginia Tech (COM)

No Derek Carr..hmm.

Other teams here

Seahawks interviewed evans and jordan matthews huh? They better get to my boy ASJ some time!!

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 5m
Interesting wrinkle on franchise tags: Per the letter teams send, player is IDed merely as “a Franchise Player,” not at specific position.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 2m
Franchise letter leaves it to CBA, which says calculations are for “position at which Player participated in the most plays” in past year

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 1m
That Saints won’t be the ones calling him a TE. They’ll wait for official determination RT @bc4_bc: @RapSheet so what does this really mean?

re: Jimmy Graham. That's interesting.

No Derek Carr..hmm.

Other teams here
Dolphins:

Ka'Deem Carey, RB, Arizona (COM)
C.J. Fiedorowicz, TE, Iowa (SR)
Tre Mason, RB, Auburn (COM)
Caraun Reid, DL, Princeton (SR)
Will Sutton, DL, Arizona State (SR)
All over the place. Tre Mason would be amazing. :jnc at Logan Thomas, my goodness.

MRSA

Banned
I'll take one of those too!

Why would anyone want a burrito when you can get some shawarma:

shawarma.jpg

Pita bread, hummus, shawarma, tomatoes, lettuce, and a side of pickled radishes.

Fuck burritos.

Did the back say 'How to lose in the playoffs'?

We can only hope.

Also

New England Patriots:
Jace Amaro, TE, Texas Tech (COM)
C.J. Fiedorowicz, TE, Iowa (COM)
Troy Niklas, TE, Notre Dame (COM)
Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington (COM)
Ryan Shazier, LB, Ohio State (COM)

So, Tight ends and one of Urben Meyer his boys. Rutgers and OSU are gonna be over half our draft.

Bread

Banned
I know what really gets you going...

http://media.npr.org/assets/img/2013/01/11/white-bread-9aca49dd298d29eba19afe086778b821bc7f90fd-s6-c30.jpg[img][/QUOTE]
so white

so pure

delicious
[quote="MRSA, post: 102369242"]Gyro is the same thing as shawarma you uncultured heathen.[/QUOTE]Why did they ruin it with that shit then

No Derek Carr..hmm.

Other teams here

Carolina Panthers:
Jared Abbrederis, WR, Wisconsin (SR)
Chris Borland, LB, Wisconsin (SR)
Tajh Boyd, QB, Clemson (COM)
Justin Ellis, DL, Louisiana Tech (EW)
Adrian Hubbard, LB, Alabama (SR)

I guess we're waiting until the combine to interview at actual positions of need.

Guy got on the train with a 'Rodgers Knows' T-shirt.

Gave him a disapproving look.

Dutch, my brother, why is Moyes such an awful manager and United soooo bad? Yesterday is when it really sank in for me.

Oh well, at least baseball season's coming up

Why do you have such a hard on for Derek Carr?

I don't really, but I am a little biased since I've seen him play and live in Fresno (shithole, I know). They've just been linked him to him and were heavily scouting him (rumored) a month or 2 ago and he seems to fit the mold of what Reggie and DA want on and off the field.

That said, I wouldn't have a problem with taking him at the top of the 2nd. But I'm fine with McG starting this year as we continue to rebuild.

MRSA

Banned
I don't really, but I am a little biased since I've seen him play and live in Fresno (shithole, I know). They've just been linked him to him and were heavily scouting him (rumored) a month or 2 ago and he seems to fit the mold of what Reggie and DA want on and off the field.

That said, I wouldn't have a problem with taking him at the top of the 2nd. But I'm fine with McG starting this year as we continue to rebuild.

lol you live in Fresno. My grandma lives in Fresno and I dread every time I have to go to Fresno to visit her. Such a shithole city/county; its basically the Ohio of California.

Syrinx

Tampa Bay Buccaneers:
Aaron Donald, DL, Pittsburgh (COM)
Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Eastern Illinois (EW)

...Interesting list.

exarkun

dat Schoolboy Q and Kid Cudi album are both disappointments.

Cudi's shit is nice if you like to listen to stuff while doing work or reading. Q is straight disappointing tho.

Also, Gyro and Burritos can coexist people. In the great nation of Texas, you can have a great gyro one day and a great burrito the next. Not like the Northeast, where a burrito just means a wrap with roast beef.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom