• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread - Who cares who won we got a draft to prepare for!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Penny

dat Schoolboy Q and Kid Cudi album are both disappointments.

Well the whole rap game is a big disappointment in general now. A person that actually wrote this one songwriter of the year

"My wrist deserve a shout-out, I'm like "What up, wrist?"/My stove deserve a shout-out, I'm like "What up, stove?"

Nuff said.

MRSA

Banned
You're a disappointment.

There was never a time I referred to you as friend, friend.

That being said, this is Vietnamese drunk food.

comtam.jpg

Pretty damn awesome really, Vietnamese food is awesome.

Well the whole rap game is a big disappointment in general now. A person that actually wrote this one songwriter of the year

"My wrist deserve a shout-out, I'm like "What up, wrist?"/My stove deserve a shout-out, I'm like "What up, stove?"

Nuff said.

Damn, that's deep.

I can really relate.

Terrible roster management, aging players, Everton mentality.

As much as I harp on Moysey, Fergie's got to take some blame too. The midfield's been absymal forever, the backline's a mess with Rio getting old, Vidic leaving, and Evra being terrible. These are things that should've been addressed years ago. The warning signs were all there last year, but Van Persie was able to paper over the cracks.

MechDX

He's the best pure athelete since AP, imho you are crazy if you don't want him especially in a draft where none of the QBs stand out like Luck and RGIII.

Its just the Mario flashbacks I'm getting. The thought of Clowney, Watt and Cushing chasing down Luck makes me tingly.

if it does happen Colts better fix that busted o line quick

MechDX

ESPN's Ron Jaworski said that, based on his studies, he wouldn't pick Johnny Manziel in any of the first three rounds of the NFL Draft.
-- via Schefter

ESPN's Ron Jaworski said that, based on his studies, he wouldn't pick Johnny Manziel in any of the first three rounds of the NFL Draft.
-- via Schefter

He also said he will last until at least the end of the first round. I think he is crazy and a JFF hater. I cant see every team passing on him.

As much as I harp on Moysey, Fergie's got to take some blame too. The midfield's been absymal forever, the backline's a mess with Rio getting old, Vidic leaving, and Evra being terrible. These are things that should've been addressed years ago. The warning signs were all there last year, but Van Persie was able to paper over the cracks.

Fergie really picked the right time to leave. He probably saw it coming.

Ben Volin ‏@BenVolin 47m
RT @ProFootballTalk: TE Colt Lyerla's red flags include belief that the Sandy Hook shootings were a govt conspiracy http://bit.ly/1frzYcT
View summary

Well furk...

Nevermind then.

I miss my Dolphin-bro Fantomex... Spades too...

Yeah sucks that gata took him out for making his avatar.

Ben Volin ‏@BenVolin 47m
RT @ProFootballTalk: TE Colt Lyerla's red flags include belief that the Sandy Hook shootings were a govt conspiracy http://bit.ly/1frzYcT
View summary

This conspiracy doesnt even make any sense at all. They got the guy that did it and they know exactly why he did it. What would Obama have to gain from killing a bunch of 5 year olds? I would take this guy totally off my draft board for being this fucking stupid.

Dragon

Banned
]This conspiracy doesnt even make any sense at all. They got the guy that did it and they know exactly why he did it. What would Obama have to gain from killing a bunch of 5 year olds? I would take this guy totally off my draft board for being this fucking stupid.

Most of conspiracy theory is like that though. It's trying to fit how they feel about things to what happened before. I don't like Obama so he must have been involved. It's very dangerous to do that. Just ask Sherlock Holmes:

'It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.'

Jaws is as big of a cuntpuppet that Skip.

I hope someone throws him off a cliff.

You know nothing Jon Snow.

Spinluck

lol this te might have a few screws loose.

http://walterfootball.com/draft2014charlie_2.php

I just know of Walter Football. I think the Bleacher Report guy does one as well, but it's hard to navigate b/c of the list setup

Problem with mock drafts is after round two teams' boards get more and more different. Jerry Angelo, ex-GM of the Bears, wrote up a cool Draft 101 guide on how teams go through the process

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/NFL-Draft-101.html

thanks. that was pretty different from the mock's i saw earlier. whatever, all seem to bring up interesting ideas. that breakdown on the drafting process was pretty concise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom