• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread - Who cares who won we got a draft to prepare for!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bionic77

Dude those towers would never fall like that. C'mon man! It must be government conspiracy! There's no other explanation.
You can't say it is a government conspiracy with any authority, but the more shit that comes out the more it seems like anything is possible now.

The government actually does spy on each of us and every telco and ISP helps them do it. The entire Iraq war was a fairy tale about WMDs. Members of many regulatory agencies are routinely bought and paid for. The NFL did coverup the evidence that the Pats cheated to win 3 fraudulent asterisked soaked SuperBowls. These are things people would have said you were crazy to believe in just 15 years ago and are accepted as fact today.

Other than Tebow and fried chicken I really don't know what to believe in anymore. Of course if I was a public figure I would know better than to voice any crazy theories either. That shit is best left to internet message boards.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Quite frankly I think the Seahawks need to cut their losses right now. Send him over to some desperate team like the Dolphins and take what you can get before the rest of the world discovers his baggage.
"The next Ben Roethlisberger" is shaping up to the pretty apt!

Except no felony accusations or brain-damaging accidents.

Ben Volin ‏@BenVolin 47m
RT @ProFootballTalk: TE Colt Lyerla's red flags include belief that the Sandy Hook shootings were a govt conspiracy http://bit.ly/1frzYcT
View summary

Out of all the crazy conspiracy theories floating around, this one's probably the craziest.

Edit: The conspiracy is that Sandy Hook was staged. None of the kids were actually killed, thus the parents are "liars" for going along with the government's plan.

On DQ, great guy. Always high on the tackle number, but at this point he was more of just a big name. Not trying to down play him to much, but think we can make up his production. And we saved around 5 mill that can be used on Mack and Ward.

Tom Penny

What kind of fucked up job do you have when people are trying to actively hurt you and you can't say something unprofessional? I'm supposed to be civil when someone does a Hines Ward cheapshot on me, someone is guaging out my eyes, grabbing my junk in a pile, some 300lb+ Lineman cut blocking me, etc. etc. etc.

In reality of the issue is that the NFL isn't targeting unsportmanslike speech, it is targeting the n-word. The problem isn't that the league is full of Riley Coopers calling people nigger but players using the term nigga which isn't a negative term. The vast majority of players who us that term are black, which thus rule targets under the guise of unsportsmanlike behavior which is BS.

NFL is a privledge not a right. Get a different job if you can't control something as simple as the words your're saying if you want to stay in the league. Those rule apply for all jobs you get. Do what's required or get replaced.

On DQ, great guy. Always high on the tackle number, but at this point he was more of just a big name. Not trying to down play him to much, but think we can make up his production. And we saved around 5 mill that can be used on Mack and Ward.

yeah was just noticing you guys got like 50 mil. should be plenty

You can't say it is a government conspiracy with any authority, but the more shit that comes out the more it seems like anything is possible now.

The government actually does spy on each of us and every telco and ISP helps them do it. The entire Iraq war was a fairy tale about WMDs. Members of many regulatory agencies are routinely bought and paid for. The NFL did coverup the evidence that the Pats cheated to win 3 fraudulent asterisked soaked SuperBowls. These are things people would have said you were crazy to believe in just 15 years ago and are accepted as fact today.

Other than Tebow and fried chicken I really don't know what to believe in anymore. Of course if I was a public figure I would know better than to voice any crazy theories either. That shit is best left to internet message boards.

I have no problem with the "normal" CT going around, even though I dont believe that 911 was an inside job at least they act like they have thought about it, i.e. the steel shouldnt have melted at that temp. It is still nuts but not 100% crazy. Thinking Sandy Hook was a government job is 100% batshit insane. I took a course on UFOlogy at Temple, and the professor believed that green skinned aliens were coming to Earth and impregnating our women, and he was less crazy then this TE.

Out of all the crazy conspiracy theories floating around, this one's probably the craziest.

Edit: The conspiracy is that Sandy Hook was staged. None of the kids were actually killed, thus the parents are "liars" for going along with the government's plan.

They have recording of the 9-11 calls, along with pictures of the bodies. The number of people that would need to be involved is absolutely incredible. Clearly these people have never heard of Occam's Razor.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

Yeah he'll be missed for sure but he was definitely regressing.

Sucks to see him go but for that money this is probably the right choice.

mr2xxx

Banned
NFL is a privledge not a right. Get a different job if you can't control something as simple as the words your're saying if you want to stay in the league. Those rule apply for all jobs you get. Do what's required or get replaced.

I would agree somewhat if it applied wholesale to all innappropiate language but the players can say a myriad of other cuss words and not get penalized. The league picks the one word used eclusively by Black players. That is the problem. If you don't see that then i dont know what to tell you.

rando14

Quite frankly I think the Seahawks need to cut their losses right now. Send him over to some desperate team like the Dolphins and take what you can get before the rest of the world discovers his baggage.

TDR I thought we were boys, now I know that you are secretly covetous, rapacious, and voracious!!

They have recording of the 9-11 calls, along with pictures of the bodies. The number of people that would need to be involved is absolutely incredible. Clearly these people have never heard of Occam's Razor.

Sandy Hook being faked is the deep end of crazy. By the time a conspiracy theorist has waded out to those depths, they've built an increasingly elaborate web of mythologies that make the government elites capable of anything. They can pull any string or stage any event, so long as it perpetuates their power. Conspiracy theorists become so convinced byall the other shithouse rat crazy theories that Occam's Razor is irrevocably bent to support their worldview. It allows them to believe the power elites can easily stage Sandy Hook or the Boston bombing. They are simply that powerful, and if you don't see that then you're simply blinded by their illusion.

Colasante

I don't have the hate for Peter King that most people seem to, but I found this funny.

lv4Xo0A.png

mHcanIe.png

bionic77

I have no problem with the "normal" CT going around, even though I dont believe that 911 was an inside job at least they act like they have thought about it, i.e. the steel shouldnt have melted at that temp. It is still nuts but not 100% crazy. Thinking Sandy Hook was a government job is 100% batshit insane. I took a course on UFOlogy at Temple, and the professor believed that green skinned aliens were coming to Earth and impregnating our women, and he was less crazy then this TE.

That Sandy Hook conspiracy makes sense zero.

The world changed after 9/11 so whether you believe the accepted conspiracy (the one between the terrorists) or a government conspiracy (ours or someone elses), that at least makes more sense.

Lets stop talking about things that Gata will never understand.

Here is my gift of boobs to you NFL GAF.

http://guyism.com/celebrities/tribute-video-kate-upton-bikinis-truly-glorious.html

That Sandy Hook conspiracy makes sense zero.

The world changed after 9/11 so whether you believe the accepted conspiracy (the one between the terrorists) or a government conspiracy (ours or someone elses), that at least makes more sense.

Lets stop talking about things that Gata will never understand.

Here is my gift of boobs to you NFL GAF.

http://guyism.com/celebrities/tribute-video-kate-upton-bikinis-truly-glorious.html

Thanks for the boobs, I need that as a pick me up before I head to class in a few hours.

MechDX

Not only was D'Qwell Jackson drafted by Crennel. Bill O'Brien was the RB coach at Maryland when Jackson was a Soph. and Junior.

--Twitter

Hmmmmmm....

effzee

Not only was D'Qwell Jackson drafted by Crennel. Bill O'Brien was the RB coach at Maryland when Jackson was a Soph. and Junior.

--Twitter

Hmmmmmm....

Billy Davis was his LBs coach in Cleveland and he is our DC now.

He is coming to Philly.

What's the word on Calvin Pryor? Most mocks I see have him going to the Eagles@ 22

JABEE

Ware just had a down year due to scheme and injuries. Bring him back to the 3-4! He's going to be a beast for the Eagles!

Tom Penny

I would agree somewhat if it applied wholesale to all innappropiate language but the players can say a myriad of other cuss words and not get penalized. The league picks the one word used eclusively by Black players. That is the problem. If you don't see that then i dont know what to tell you.

So there are zero jobs in the world that should be able tell you not to drop N bombs if there are any black employees in the workforce. Gotcha.

Billy Davis was his LBs coach in Cleveland and he is our DC now.

He is coming to Philly.

What's the word on Calvin Pryor? Most mocks I see have him going to the Eagles@ 22
I like Pryor but I would rather safety in FA WR in the first round. They have to get a big #2 with actual talent. Can't get those in FA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom