• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread - Who cares who won we got a draft to prepare for!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you mock God, New Orleans?

j7a6F0q.jpg

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Wienke you getting any trim?

PM me updates dawg

Going out with the same girl again this weekend.

Honestly if this doesn't work out, I'm taking a break from online dating. It's exhausting going through the whole messaging phase. I'm bored of going through the same "getting to know you" phase three dozen times. So I'll take a break for a while since either way operation "move on from divorce" was a success (more or less)

rando14

Just saying change the topic.

Let's talk about how shitty our teams are. It will be tough to get banned over that.

KAS and Seahawk fans are not invited to this party. KAS is incapable of saying anything about the Lions and Hawk fans will make us angry if they complain.
I'm crashing the party biiiiiiiitch!!

ibjxr9Acf1YqDZ.gif

Honestly if this doesn't work out, I'm taking a break from online dating. It's exhausting going through the whole messaging phase. I'm bored of going through the same "getting to know you" phase three dozen times. So I'll take a break for a while since either way operation "move on from divorce" was a success (more or less)

Is that code for "I'm just fucking?"

Cause it should be.

Did someone say fuck the pats?? No? Well allow me...fuck the pats!

I prefer fuck the Steelers... away from NFL GAF for 10 months... and Seahawks win the SB.

I think I'm taking another 10 month hiatus next year. I think losing that AV Bet with Big Randell and having to wear that hideous ATL Falcons AV rid me of all my bad luck rooting for Seattle sports. It was like the last straw, and even god felt bad for me.

JABEE

The Gata is not a snitch. He is a respected member of this community. There is nothing wrong with rooting for the Patriots. The comments I made in the past about the Gata were just playful ribbing. I won't make jokes about the Gata any longer.

I prefer fuck the Steelers... away from NFL GAF for 10 months... and Seahawks win the SB.

I think I'm taking another 10 month hiatus next year. I think losing that AV Bet with Big Randell and having to wear that hideous ATL Falcons AV rid me of all my bad luck rooting for Seattle sports. It was like the last straw, and even god felt bad for me.
That avatar was amazing lmao.Welcome back,man.

Greg

flipping through channels and Alice Eve was on Craig Ferguson

I don't know what she's known for, but she could buy me diners with her accent
yes, mostly for our madden league since it's just easier to get ahold of people that way. maybe one day YOU will join our madden league!
I always wanted to, but you people were always on the wrong system

and now I'm a poor without a PS4

How many of you people actually still use AIM?
open with my computer at startup every day!

squicken

The Americans is so good. There should be a network with all the shows set in the 80s called the Squicken Network of 80s Shows and Nice Titties

Wrayfield

The Americans is so good. There should be a network with all the shows set in the 80s called the Squicken Network of 80s Shows and Nice Titties

Typical, you can't decide on ONE show in the 80s!!! :D

I like The Americans a lot, a bit too one-sided on the US front, but very enjoyable.

BigAT

Eznark requested his ban get upped to a perm after he saw his avatar being used by a boy-loving Canadian that hated The Good, the Bad and the Ugly.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
AIM wasn't as popular in some parts of the country as others. When I went to college in Massachusetts in 2002, everyone and their dog used it.

Go ahead and make an Arkansas joke now.

Dragon

Banned

Yeah I feel you man. When I moved to NY, it was initially great because damn there's a lot of attractive single women my age but man it can get tiring of going on one or two dates with someone but spending tons of time getting to know them beforehand. I'm just doing my own thing right now and meeting people through friends. I don't have time to go through and create a personal message to every attractive female on okcupid in Charlotte, let alone in NY.

AIM wasn't as popular in some parts of the country as others. When I went to college in Massachusetts in 2002, everyone and their dog used it.

Go ahead and make an Arkansas joke now.

Yeah at Nova it was huge around 2000. Along with Napster. My roommate would find someone on our floor who would have a ton of songs and download them almost instantly. Pre-Facebook a lot of people used AIM in college as a way to set shit up for the night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom