• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread - Who cares who won we got a draft to prepare for!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MRSA

Banned
SDbfx2X.png

Even though you're a Cowboys fan, I still like you.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I will bring peace and order back to this community.

It's only right that me and Gata end up fighting in Vegas.

If he wins no one can talk smack about the Pats.

If I win no one can talk smack about Tom Brady.

I will bring peace and order back to this community.

It's only right that me and Gata end up fighting in Vegas.

If he wins no one can talk smack about the Pats.

If I win no one can talk smack about Tom Brady.

You guys can fight in my back yard. If gata wins he is allowed to be a Jags fan without any jokes about him squikening, if you win then no more Browns jokes.

MechDX

Roddy's not the type of guy to hold out either, but he did for a few days because it was time to get paid.

Although in Watt's situation, he has 0 leverage there considering his contract.

Not Watts M.O. He knows he is the face of the franchise and will get paid. Guy is the king of Houston right now. You don't live here you have no idea!

Lol luck wants martin with the colts

Hmmmmm

How will he react when he sees Watt and Clowney bearing down on him.

lol. Aren't you a teacher? What kind of message does that send if you are a bully.

Hey now that is not nice of you to slander my character like that. I sensed real pain in your posts, just like squicken did, and I was trying to console you like any friend would. No need to lash out at me just because you are feeling sensitive today.

I posted uptons tits the other day. Not sure if that helped.

I enjoyed them, even while at work.

Speaking of football, I saw Tre Mason mocked to the Dolphins at 50 overall on Walter Football's mock draft. How great would that be? It would be nice to have a little bit of something to be excited about these days.

That would be awesome, we can finally end the Thomas experiment, such a failure...I'm really anxious to see what Hickey is going to do during FA,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom