• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread - Who cares who won we got a draft to prepare for!

Status
Not open for further replies.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Given the new requirement for prisoners to take classes before they can work in the kitchen or workshop now and the fact that the workshop is the main generator of income, I may have to cheat and get money to speed things up if we ever want to significantly upgrade and expand the facility if we want to get the next major batch of prisoners in.

Given the new requirement for prisoners to take classes before they can work in the kitchen or workshop now and the fact that the workshop is the main generator of income, I may have to cheat and get money to speed things up if we ever want to significantly upgrade and expand the facility if we want to get the next major batch of prisoners in.
Yup definitely a Giants fan. Still at it...

:p

Greg

what can you cut back on that will save money (and piss off the prisoners)?

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Yup definitely a Giants fan. Still at it...

:p

lol, the game's nowhere near feature complete let alone properly balanced. We can continue to grind for money the long way, it's just I know a bunch of people want to get into the prison and have been waiting for a while.

what can you cut back on that will save money (and piss off the prisoners)?

The only other thing we can really cutback on is staff and food.

MechDX

Salary cap projected to rise to about $133 million this year, expected to break $140 million next year and $150 million by 2016, per source
--Schefer

So can the Raiders even hit cap floor?

Greg

lol, the game's nowhere near feature complete let alone properly balanced. We can continue to grind for money the long way, it's just I know a bunch of people want to get into the prison and have been waiting for a while.

The only other thing we can really cutback on is staff and food.
we don't need food for a while until the school is in place

let's turn this into Survivor: Prison

Gata is such a degenerate, most likely from inbreeding. Fuckin degenerate.

Incest is ok in gata logic though because everyone does it down in Florida apparently

We only see a few days of it a year. Which sucks because all that greasy build up on the roads finally starts to loosen up and creates slicker roads. Also we suck at driving!

lol yeah traffic is usually crazy in normal nice weather. Half my company is either late or out because of the rain :/

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora 2h
K Graham Gano's deal with Carolina is for 4yrs, $12.4M, according to an NFL source, with a max of $13M

To compare, Seabass is getting paid 3.775M per year.

Panthers now only have 19 players scheduled to become unrestricted free agents on March 11

Alligatorjandro said:
You guys sure talk a lot of shit online. Come down to Florida and talk that shit.

I would, but my people get shot on sight down there. Meet me in some not crazy racist state, like Washington.

That's actually a good effort from the reptile.

Did you never see the exhibits? I think we are up to YY now.

I guess I set the standard too high, my mistake.

I didn't know it was a skill.

Turn your wipes and reduce your speed according to how heavy the rain is. That is too much for the Cali crowd?

Apparently, if it's not 80 degrees and sunny we can't function. We're like solar powered robots or something.

You guys sure talk a lot of shit online. Come down to Florida and talk that shit.

Meet me at the stadium when I go for dolphins vs green bay later this year.

mr2xxx

Banned
Incest is ok in gata logic though because everyone does it down in Florida apparently

lol yeah traffic is usually crazy in normal nice weather. Half my company is either late or out because of the rain :/

It sucks if you already have a long commute. If its normally 1 hour, with rain better make it 2 and a half but fuck that I'd rather be late.

bionic77

Please come on down. We can go to Disney and we can pull some cases.
We might be going to Disney next year.

By then my son will be 4 and probably taller than you.

I was going to make a joke about you helping us get in the disabled line like the lunchbox crowd from New York but that is going to far. Instead because it is Friday and I am I a good mood we can go out on one of those fan boats in the swamps and see if we can't find a female Gata with poor eyesight, judgment or hopefully both who we can hook you up with.

Dragon

Banned
Man who holds a wedding in February on Long Island. I was just walking around NYC for two hours in ten degree weather. Fuck you Al Gore.

Greg

I bitch but the couple doesn't have a ton of money and I'm sure it's cheaper. Plus I've never been in a Greek Orthodox church before. But damn below zero wind chill is like some Aaron Rodgers fucking Erin Andrews weather.

Haha yeah first world problems.
the last few weddings I went to were on 6000 degree days, so I think it sounds pretty refreshing

I could be wrong after 15 minutes though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom