• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread - Who cares who won we got a draft to prepare for!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LJ11

Middlekauff is kind of a clown, but they might get a 1st rounder for him.

Certainly does, seems like a dick if you ask me.

LJ had mentioned him earlier in the thread and now bigblueview have a scouting report up for Telvin Smith:

http://www.bigblueview.com/2014/2/2...florida-state-scouting-report-new-york-giants

Me likey.

Also, Titans have resigned Jackie Battle:

Love me some Telvin, guy is all over the place. Needs to put on some weight though.

squicken

I don't get the Eagles' free agents. Of all years, this is the one a player should want to hit the market. But so far, all those seem team friendly deals. Now I get why no offensive player will ever go to the Jets unless it is for huge money, but going to Denver on a one year prove it deal seems about the best thing for a WR

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
however what he is saying is the truth they are killing it. I've gotten so many free games from that deal and for a minimal cost since I bought the heavily discounted PSN cards around Christmas.

That's not the part of the post that I suspect most people will have an issue with.

JABEE

I don't get the Eagles' free agents. Of all years, this is the one a player should want to hit the market. But so far, all those seem team friendly deals. Now I get why no offensive player will ever go to the Jets unless it is for huge money, but going to Denver on a one year prove it deal seems about the best thing for a WR

They all want to be apart of the Chip Kelly REVOLUTION!

If Maclin stays healthy in this system, he will have over 1000 yards receiving and over 10 TDs. He will get paid. People want to join the party.

The Eagles want to contend this year. With the cap rising over the next two seasons. Maclin will get paid more if he hits UFA next season.

XiaNaphryz

Well, I think PSN is better than Steam because unlike Valve, Sony still releases games.

I didn't realize the only games available on Steam are Valve ones. Thanks for the correction!

You should post that in the thread, it would fit right in with some of the other posts in there. ;)

You cant see why a WR would rather stay in the Eagles offense then go to Denver? Manning spreads the ball around to much and they have way to many good weapons compared to the Eagles that only have Djax at WR, plus Manning will be another year older next year and age has to affect him at some point. The Eagles offense was 2nd best last year and Foles will have another year in it.

You cant see why a WR would rather stay in the Eagles offense then go to Denver? Manning spreads the ball around to much and they have way to many good weapons compared to the Eagles that only have Djax at WR, plus Manning will be another year older next year and age has to affect him at some point. The Eagles offense was 2nd best last year and Foles will have another year in it.

Also, the players love Chip Kelly, he has Pete Carroll levels of enthusiasm.

Dan Pfeiler ‏ @ Pfeiler24 Protected Tweetsnow
Browns deciding between Watkins and Bortles at 4. Leaning towards Wakins at this point
He knows a guy from the browns. Know it's still early and lots of smoke around, but I'm honestly getting the feeling we might not take Qb at 4. Just don't draft Carr or Mccarron or I'll lose my shit.

Greg

:)))))))

UcXmzJW.jpg

Jets using the tag on Nick Folk
Panthers using the tag on Greg Hardy

Expected. If the cap is ballooning over the next few years, they'll have a bit more flexibility in resigning him, Cam, Kuechly, and Star.

Panthers beat writers are saying it's 12.5 mil next year, but the two sides are still working on getting something done for long-term. They don't believe that a tag and trade scenario is taking place.

Draxal

I didn't realize the only games available on Steam are Valve ones. Thanks for the correction!

You should post that in the thread, it would fit right in with some of the other posts in there. ;)

Well, yeah but Have you ever old of goodoldgames or greenmangaming? Steamworks is fine and all, but the poster was comparing the value of Steam sales to PSN sales and PSN sales are actually strong to the point where I think they're devaluing Sony's own IPS.

I'm sorry bro, that poster said nothing stupid, I think your reading comprehension is just faulty.

XiaNaphryz

Well, yeah but Have you ever old of goodoldgames or greenmangaming? Steamworks is fine and all, but the poster was comparing the value of Steam sales to PSN sales and PSN sales are actually strong to the point where I think they're devaluing Sony's own IPS.

I'm sorry bro, that poster said nothing stupid, I think your reading comprehension is just faulty.

We are getting NFL-GAF Prison thanks to Steam so it wins by default.

rando14

He knows a guy from the browns. Know it's still early and lots of smoke around, but I'm honestly getting the feeling we might not take Qb at 4. Just don't draft Carr or Mccarron or I'll lose my shit.

Watkins, Flash, and jcam would be an awesome receiving core... if the Browns had a solid option at qb

Spinluck

That has to be a Dragon alt right?

speaking of Sony KZ:SF's mp is going to have a free to play thing starting on March 4th, the day the new maps come out. Anyone that has a PS4 should jump on and try it.

man, I hope it's nothing like their past F2P attempts.

is it a trial to buy the MP separately? that would be awesome. That mp was the best part of that game.

Rorschach

gmg sells steam games...

Draxal

gmg sells steam games...

I know ... why do you think I put steamworks in there?

The whole point of the original posters comparision is just a monetary value comparision between Steam and Sony's services.

Steam sales are much stronger, but the free games that Sony puts on PSN+ tilts that in favor of PSN+ imho.

JABEE

Maclin said he wants to do a long term deal by midseason. He said the Eagles offered him a 5-year deal, and he knows he's in the Eagles long-term future. They just couldn't agree on a long term deal right now.

He said Philadelphia feels like home. He said that the Cooper situation could have went bad in other locker rooms, but he feels like the team likes each other, and that everyone has forgiven Cooper.

Maclin said he wants to do a long term deal by midseason. He said the Eagles offered him a 5-year deal, and he knows he's in the Eagles long-term future. They just couldn't agree on a long term deal right now.

He said Philadelphia feels like home. He said that the Cooper situation could have went bad in other locker rooms, but he feels like the team likes each other, and that everyone has forgiven Cooper.

Letting show what he can do the first half of the season seems like a fair compromise.

squicken

20% of the Panthers cap is in two DEs. Astounding. Having two pass rushers making top of the market money is just a luxury I don't think teams can afford. Do the Texans want $30m tied up in Watt and Clowney in 5 years? Good teams plan that far ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom