• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread - Who cares who won we got a draft to prepare for!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox318

cfbA6mk.jpg

Syrinx

Free agency and Mets' season starting soon. Just as the Hurricanes' season is going into the toilet. Good timing.

Going to Raleigh to see the Canes for the first time on Friday though, looking forward to that.

Dragon

Banned
Ah yes, the logical fallacy response has made an appearance. It accomplishes the twin goals of making the poster seem educated and also attacks the premise of the opposing argument.

As opposed to your wonderful argument, which attacks the poster.

I await your in-depth analysis that talks about the thousands of individual posters on Neogaf as the unique butterflies they are, because we can't be reductionist, or shows your in-depth mind reading of their motivations, because we can't create straw men without proof. Until your posts are held to the same standard as you would hold mine, I will continue to generalize and voice opinions without scientific proof.

The burden of proof is on the person who's generalizing. If all one has to do to validate an argument is say a bunch of people said this months ago, what's the point of even having a discussion?

As other posters have said and I concur, if resolution is so important that a poster needs to make 10s of posts a week in various resolution threads on the gaming side then they should just get a PC.

You're implying that PCs and consoles are the same besides resolution. This simply isn't the case whatsoever. Anyway, PM me if you want to continue, this thread needs more jailtime posts and less posts from me.

rando14

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
If I'm the Seattle Seahawks or Green Bay Packers, I'm willing to sign TE Jimmy Graham to an offer sheet and to give up two 1's to get him.

Wtf is this shit? Worst idea ever

Why is there still a tire fire thread on Bayonetta 2?

Can't believe people are still salty about that game.

People loved the first game, and not a lot of people have WiiUs. I think Platinum made a mistake making the game exclusive, but you are right that it is silly people are still upset about it.

No same shitty one we've had. Taylor and Davis were mostly injured last year.

Nah, same DC. Dude is awful, defense has consistently gotten worse every year under him. My problem with Taylor and Davis isn't their rookie production, it's that Ireland drafted them.

Guess that's a valid concern. I liked both of them last year coming out of college. I think they might take a step this year, assuming they can stay healthy.

lol

squicken

I swear the Texans front office is leaking all these rumors. Texans fans on twitter are in full insane mode right now. Rick Smith and BOB are sitting back somewhere laughing their ass's off.

None of the QBs are worth turning down an RG3 trade offer. Texans want to make sure no one knows who they are after if they trade down or jump back into the first round. I'm expecting them to sigh Cassell, which should at a minimum, put an end to any talk of Manziel going to HOU

People loved the first game, and not a lot of people have WiiUs. I think Platinum made a mistake making the game exclusive, but you are right that it is silly people are still upset about it.

They had no choice though.

It was Bayonetta 2 only on Wii U or no Bayonetta 2.

Gaming side is a tire fire right now.

The adage is true.

"Come for Gaming-Gaf, stay for Off Topic.

MechDX

None of the QBs are worth turning down an RG3 trade offer. Texans want to make sure no one knows who they are after if they trade down or jump back into the first round. I'm expecting them to sigh Cassell, which should at a minimum, put an end to any talk of Manziel going to HOU

I just need the Mallet rumors to surface and then we are full circle.

Bh0SNUhCYAI9DrB.jpg:large

One more reason to not want Manziel

They had no choice though.

It was Bayonetta 2 only on Wii U or no Bayonetta 2.

Gaming side is a tire fire right now.

The adage is true.

"Come for Gaming-Gaf, stay for Off Topic.

I still dont get why Seag didnt want to just publish the sequel. I thought that the first game sold okay, and I cant imagine it is an expensive game to make. Would have been the perfect game to release on all 3 platforms during the summer before the PS4 and XB1 libraries get to big.

Dragon

Banned

They wouldn't be a Bayonetta 2 without Nintendo's involvement. Platinum should do more MGS spin offs though as they did a good job with Rising and it sold a decent amount of copies.

Narag

ATL podcast answering hard hitting questions like "Why are the Falcons ass?"

These guys are great and are doing the impossible by keeping me interested in the offseason. Chemistry reminds of the Brodeo with how this group shoots the shit.

I still dont get why Seag didnt want to just publish the sequel. I thought that the first game sold okay, and I cant imagine it is an expensive game to make. Would have been the perfect game to release on all 3 platforms during the summer before the PS4 and XB1 libraries get to big.

Sega is weird, though I'm guessing most of those sales came after the game was price slashed to hell.

Bayonetta 1 on PC pls.

Wrayfield

18 Million a year for Kaepernick? Not enough. Kaep, you deserve more. You should be the highest paid QB in the NFL. Go for the $$$

The truth is, 18M per year is the price for a QB his age and with his upside who's been in the playoffs and done fairly well there. Not sure it's worth it, but then again neither is what Flacco gets, but QB salaries are crazy inflated.

ShaneB

ATL podcast answering hard hitting questions like "Why are the Falcons ass?"

These guys are great and are doing the impossible by keeping me interested in the offseason. Chemistry reminds of the Brodeo with how this group shoots the shit.

Yeah, I made a comment when I listened to it on friday. Thought the vegetarian discussion was hilarious. Gregg describing the game show highlight job he had. Every episode is a must listen for me, and helps the offseason pass. I love Dameshek as well, but the ATL guys are tops. Just that perfect element of sounding like friends goofing off while talking about Football.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom