• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread - Who cares who won we got a draft to prepare for!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
That is Tina Fey.

9Ixp64Xl.jpg

Holy crap Coldplay finally likes a good looking woman.

parcels helping the browns in the background is really cool.
I don't know if Ryan Clark, as a player, is any more plugged into free agency than NFL analysts, but this is interesting nonetheless. At this point, it seems like Indy might be the only team foolish enough to pay Decker like a true #1 receiver, so I can believe that part.
I think we have to figure out the safety thing fast, or we'll risk a chance of missing out on both Ward and Byrd. But I'm kinda thinking Ward is gone now, but of course I'll happily take Byrd. He'd add big play ability.

Also some more players browns are rumored to be interested in
RB - Donald Brown, RB - Andre Brown, FB - Greg Jones,WR - Santana Moss, WR - Kenny Britt, OL - Roger Saffold, DE - Lamarr Houston, ILB - Arthur Moats ,ILB - Vincent Rey, CB - Alterraun Verner
S - Donte Whitner

parcels helping the browns in the background is really cool.

I think we have to figure out the safety thing fast, or we'll risk a chance of missing out on both Ward and Byrd. But I'm kinda thinking Ward is gone now, but of course I'll happily take Byrd. He'd add big play ability.

Also some more players browns are rumored to be interested in
RB - Donald Brown, RB - Andre Brown, FB - Greg Jones,WR - Santana Moss, WR - Kenny Britt, OL - Roger Saffold, DE - Lamarr Houston, ILB - Arthur Moats ,ILB - Vincent Rey, CB - Alterraun Verner
S - Donte Whitner

Parcels put together a pretty good team in Dallas until JJ decided he wanted all the credit but Miami was a complete disaster. He had some very terrible draft picks so I hope he doesn't influence you guys too much.

squicken

Parcels put together a pretty good team in Dallas until JJ decided he wanted all the credit but Miami was a complete disaster. He had some very terrible draft picks so I hope he doesn't influence you guys too much.

He was semi-retired on that. Kind of took Ross' money and used it for golf and his horses, if I remember correctly

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Been busy with work and other shit.

Saw earlier that the Broncos cut Bailey. Not surprising, he's getting up there and lost a step or two. That's the nature of the beast, but I'm sure someone will pick him up. Having cap room is always nice. They gotta upgrade on D.

Holliday being cut is fine with me. Wayyyyyyyyyyyy too much feast or famine with him. Mostly famine though.

bionic77

That is Tina Fey.

9Ixp64Xl.jpg
How old is that picture?

I don't ever remember her looking that good. Must be like her first year at SNL.

And how many girls did Sharper rape? How did this fucker get away with this shit for so long? And he did it in so many different states too...

squicken

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet
Mike Mayock on Sammy Watkins: “I was standing next to Rex Ryan and some of the 9”others coaches and they kept going, ‘Wow. That’s awesome’”

Really wonder how Jets fans are going to look back on 2013 in a few years. Horrible point differential but somehow won 8 games. No faith in their QB and are missing out on all the best players. Keeping Rex a good thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom