• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread - Who cares who won we got a draft to prepare for!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Giants have resigned Mark Herzlich:

Mike Garafolo ‏@MikeGarafolo 6m
Giants announce LB Mark Herzlich re-signs with the team. Was slated to be a restricted free agent.

Good ST guy. Now about Beason....

JABEE

Dawkins and Chung need to Bring Byrd to Philadelphia.

His name is Byrd. Check
He's a badass safety. Check
He went to Oregon and was formerly coached by Chip. Check
The Eagles have plenty of Cap Space. Check
The Eagles need a safety. Check

Get it done, Howie!!!

His name is Byrd. Check

Get it done, Howie!!!

Technically Chip was only the OC when Bryd was there, but you are totally right. Sign Bryd and Ward, and have a great defense next year. They need a safety that can help out in the run game when a team like the Saints tries to run it down their throat.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

His name is Byrd. Check

Get it done, Howie!!!

Dreamteam 2.0?

I figured you guys would be more gunshy about bringing on "elite" secondary players.

JABEE

Dreamteam 2.0?

I figured you guys would be more gunshy about bringing on "elite" secondary players.

The Eagles should "only have eyes" for Byrd. No Dream Team. Just a good ol' fashion injection of Elite Talent. Make this Eagles defense competent again.

An Eagles team with an average or slightly above average defense is a force to be reckon with.

Sign Byrd. Draft a pass rusher in the 1st round. Work your magic, Howie!

Dreamteam 2.0?

Why? Other FA moves they have made have worked out great. Should they never try again because it didnt work once. Could you imagine if gata never hit on a relative again just because one shot him down? You gotta keep trying and hope for the best.

Edit: Jabee you wouldnt sing Ward? Who is going to play SS next year?

Why? Other FA moves they have made have worked out great. Should they never try again because it didnt work once. Could you imagine if gata never hit on a relative again just because one shot him down? You gotta keep trying and hope for the best.

Edit: Jabee you wouldnt sing Ward? Who is going to play SS next year?

smh

Damn man you cant even spell simple words like fuck and you, I knew Florida had the worst education system in the world but I didnt think it was that bad. I feel terrible now for making fun of you. I really had no idea.

I can only type fuck you so many times. I wanted to get creative with it.

Word is with the Monroe talks breaking down, Ravens may be interested in Brandon Albert, who is from Maryland. If we're going to drop big money on a tackle, I'd rather have Albert than Monroe.

Greg

_ddie Lacy
c33yckg.jpg

bionic77

I can only type fuck you so many times. I wanted to get creative with it.
One day you will learn some new words and then you can show them off here.

I am going on vacation for the next 10 days and internet connection might be spotty or I might not just give a fuck about going online so see you bitches when I get back.

I plan on getting a PS4 (even though the WiiU seems to have better games right now) because I need a new Blu Ray player. Wife will be staying with her mom and sister for 3-4 weeks so in that time I plan on living a little bit and getting back in shape. Might even play a videogame if I get the time!

Nakazato

Word is with the Monroe talks breaking down, Ravens may be interested in Brandon Albert, who is from Maryland. If we're going to drop big money on a tackle, I'd rather have Albert than Monroe.
As long as we dont over pay im all of it

We need Nicks as well....

I would love to be able to go TE and WR 1st 2nd round of draft this year as well no more WR not getting open

Greg

I plan on getting a PS4 (even though the WiiU seems to have better games right now) because I need a new Blu Ray player. Wife will be staying with her mom and sister for 3-4 weeks so in that time I plan on living a little bit and getting back in shape. Might even play a videogame if I get the time!
you can come visit and play tennis and ping pong!

LJ11

Am I crazy for wanting Byrd on the Eagles? Shouldn't he be a Tier 1 Free agent?

He's a good player, I think he's a good teammate too who keeps his down and goes about his business. I do think some of you guys haven't watched him play and you're going off rep/word of mouth, really wonder what you and others expect to see when he gets on the field. He's not Bryan Dawkins.

JABEE

He's a good player, I think he's a good teammate too who keeps his down and goes about his business. I do think some of you guys haven't watched him play and you're going off rep/word of mouth, really wonder what you and others expect to see when he gets on the field. He's not Bryan Dawkins.
I expect not to see the kind of plays Chung and Allen were making this season. I want a steady player who can make some plays when called on. Someone that limits big plays down the field. I know he isn't Dawkins, but I expect him to be able to cover.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom