• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread - Who cares who won we got a draft to prepare for!

Status
Not open for further replies.

squicken

Beat writer for the Raiders, Vic Tafur, kind of seems to be hinting that Freeman will be going to the Raiders. Or maybe he's just teasing his followers

Fox318

NNchq9R.jpg

Konka

Banned
I bought some fresh premium stuff and it has no taste to it.

I'm going back to Gouda! I hope she'll take me back after this treacherous affair.

Mozzarella isn't about a strong taste. It's about the creamy melty texture of it. It like Filet Mignon, it really has no taste compared to a ribeye it's all about the texture. Your gouda will never melt like that fresh mozzarella.

gutshot

Mozzarella isn't about a strong taste. It's about the creamy melty texture of it. It like Filet Mignon, it really has no taste compared to a ribeye it's all about the texture. Your gouda will never melt like that fresh mozzarella.

Pretty much this. That's why it is so damn good paired with some ripe tomatoes and fresh basil. Drizzle that shit with some balsamic vinaigrette. Fucking delicious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom