• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread - Who cares who won we got a draft to prepare for!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike Loyko ‏@NEPD_Loyko 1m
I have no clue why it's no on twitter, but according to @MikeReiss the #Patriots have approached Vince Wilfork about re-doing his deal.

Greg

All right, I'm not gonna go posting this all over the place. Just the writing thread and with you, my NFL brethren.

Wes, let me know if this is ok. If it's not, I'll take it down.

41JL9hYz9DL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-v3-big,TopRight,0,-55_SX278_SY278_PIkin4,BottomRight,1,22_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00IV3JTPA/?tag=neogaf0e-20
congrats man!

I haven't read a book in quite some time, but I'll pick this up soon!

Colasante

Mike Loyko ‏@NEPD_Loyko 1m
I have no clue why it's no on twitter, but according to @MikeReiss the #Patriots have approached Vince Wilfork about re-doing his deal.

Mike Reiss' article is vague on what the Patriots are specifically asking of Wilfork. Since he's in the last year of his deal, he can't restructure. All he can do is take a straight paycut or sign an extension that'll lower his cap number this season. I'd much prefer he take the extension, even if it means we're stuck with a 35 year old defensive tackle in 2016.

Dragon

Banned
If we're talking about books: Shadow of the Wind is a really great book. I can't stress enough how much someone who loves books would enjoy it.

Edit: After reading through I see that the Witch King of Angmar published a book himself? Congrats!

rando14

Angmars do you sell a mobi version? I'd like to buy it but I only have a nook :(

If we're talking about books: Shadow of the Wind is a really great book. I can't stress enough how much someone who loves books would enjoy it.

Edit: After reading through I see that the Witch King of Angmar published a book himself? Congrats!

My brother is trying to get me to read shadow of the wind, gotta get around to it sometime! Such a long list of books in the queue...

Dragon

Banned
Angmars do you sell a mobi version? I'd like to buy it but I only have a nook :(

My brother is trying to get me to read shadow of the wind, gotta get around to it sometime! Such a long list of books in the queue...

You can strip the DRM from Amazon books and sideload them onto Nooks. I've done it before. It can be a pain though.

As far as Shadow, it's pretty easy reading. There's lots of setup but the payoff is immense, IMO.

MechDX

So the Rockets are the hottest team in the NBA right now. Time to get back into the NBA! How insular can I be that thread?

Yall need to quit trying the homie gata.

One of these days he's just gonna snap

So the Rockets are the hottest team in the NBA right now. Time to get back into the NBA! How insular can I be that thread?

Considering the old guard is largely gone, you can set the new standard for insularity. Go over there and be the New Bully on the Block.

Don't actually do this, this is the fast track to a ban

Yall need to quit trying the homie gata.

One of these days he's just gonna snap

Considering the old guard is largely gone, you can set the new standard for insularity. Go over there and be the New Bully on the Block.

Don't actually do this, this is the fast track to a ban

Consorting with the enemies huh? Smh...

Whoever posted review for AngmarsKing's book lol:
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars This book was so good March 7, 2014
By Pattihaha
It is better then the Pats losing in the playoffs, it is better then Lunchbox getting a $15 lunch for free, it is even better then gata kissing his

gutshot

3 hours and counting until the "legal tampering" window opens. Hopefully some rumors about who is courting who will start leaking out then.

Here's an early one. Eagles are apparently showing interest in DE Michael Johnson. Can't say I know much about him, but I like his measurables. They've also shown interest in Mike Neal and reportedly would have been players for Jason Worilds services, had he made it to free agency. So it sounds like they are really looking to improve their pass rush, and specifically, at that OLB spot.

Wes

venison crêpe
I personally have got no problem with you posting it in two communities you are a contributor towards Angmars. Different to doing a self-advertising thread or spamming it all over the forums - in my eyes at least. Doing something like that would likely not be allowed.

Best of luck with it all.

I signed up for Kindle Direct Publishing, which gets me a little more marketing from Amazon than I'd get normally. So it's exclusive to Kindle for at least the first 90 days.

Edit - Thanks, Wes!

Wes

venison crêpe
So my understanding is agents can talk on behalf of unrestricted free agents today, but nothing can be set in stone until the window fully opens Tuesday?

So my understanding is agents can talk on behalf of unrestricted free agents today, but nothing can be set in stone until the window fully opens Tuesday?

You can agree to terms, but nothing will be signed until free agency officially opens. This also gives Franchises a chance to match offers, or players to see if their market value is higher or lower than what their team is offering them for renewal.

Fox318

What are you doing wes?

You are supposed to be corrupted by power and make demands that don't make sense.

You should demand that Angmars send you a personal copy and put you in the dedication section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom