• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread - Who cares who won we got a draft to prepare for!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Among teams believed to have interest in Matt Schaub if (when) he gets released by #Texans: #Browns and #Raiders. #Jets if they cut Sanchez

3460808-jim-carrey-puking-o.gif

Fuck you Mech! I know you're the one who gave Rappoport that info.

goodbye donte! i won't miss you being targeted by the officials for no reason but you had probably the best year of your career last year so i was hoping you'd stay :(

how are the safeties in this draft!?

No real 1st round talent, but plenty of 2nd and 3rd round guys. Also a few corners who could make the switch.

3460808-jim-carrey-puking-o.gif

Fuck you Mech! I know you're the one who gave Rappoport that info.

I just know we're gonna end up with Schoob or Fatman.

Wes

venison crêpe
goodbye donte! i won't miss you being targeted by the officials for no reason but you had probably the best year of your career last year so i was hoping you'd stay :(

how are the safeties in this draft!?

Clinton Dix and Pryor are only two I've seen with first ground grades in places.

Outside of that I don't think it's considered a very deep class at the positions. Maybe just over half a dozen taken on the first two days? This is all based on prospect rankings I've read on various sites.

MechDX

I realize the Browns' front office is twice removed from this, but why would they want to Delhomme themselves again?

It would be cheap if they get him as a FA. Texans would still be paying him basically.

He does know the system very well and could help a young QB out. Schaub is a lot of things but he is a smart and dedicated player.

squicken

Twitter draftniks that are also Patriots fans are saying BoB loves Mallett and might trade for him. But like the Schaub thing, I think that is not likely

Some lady just walking in through the back door at work looking to make a payment :/ We are closed on weekends and that's an employee door lol I swear one day a disgruntled customer is going to walk in here and start some shit our collections department is always pissing off customers.

MechDX

Some lady just walking in through the back door at work looking to make a payment :/ We are closed on weekends and that's an employee door lol I swear one day a disgruntled customer is going to walk in here and start some shit our collections department is always pissing off customers.

Maybe she just wants to party! She hot?

What do you do on weekends?

You know what that means:

GLC! GLC! GLC! GLC!

755297079_1682431.gif

In eternity, where there is no time, nothing can grow. Nothing can become. Nothing changes. So death created the Browns to destroy the will of their fans. The Browns are reborn with new coaches and players, but into the same life that they’ve always been born into. I mean, how many times have we had this conversation, Kave? Well, who knows? When you can’t remember your lives, you can’t change your lives, and that is the terrible and secret fate of all life. You’re trapped by that nightmare you keep waking up into; the Browns have always sucked and always will suck.

bigosc2k

Banned
Where do you work? And did you tell her to gtfo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom