• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread - Who cares who won we got a draft to prepare for!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanjuro

Just nabbed some Five Guys. I miss In N Out...

I certainly like In N Out's fries. Their burgers are closer to one another than some people would like to admit.

Around my area we have Shake Shack and Tasty Burger. I would say both joints have the better burger. Giving the nod to Tasty Burger though as they serve booze.

Kind of enjoying the rise of these not quite fast food, but fast food burger joints.

Has anyone tried the new Hardee's Philly Cheesesteak Thickburger? Seen a couple reviews online that it's very good. Also saw the nutritional information which clogged three arteries just reading it.

Read the first chapter of Ahvarra...

Leonardo-DiCaprio-Django-Unchained-You-Had-my-Curiosity.gif

MechDX

Ethan Hammerman ‏@Ethanhamm · 2h
Also, the Mallett buzz with Houston is part of the reason why I've been pretty much set on them going Clowney #1. However...

Ethan Hammerman ‏@Ethanhamm · 2h
...it is beginning to sound like the worm could be turning in the Bortles direction. It really comes down to Blake vs. Mallett.

Blake or Mallet?

Mike K ‏@Zepp1978 · 4m
#Texans RT @JuMosq: Scout I know was very close the Penn State program. Said Bill O'Brien absolutely loved Mallett.

MRSA

Banned
jakncoke update:

Lowly jak feeling the pressure and conflict of being isolated in the deep wilderness of an abandoned Amish den fell off the bandwagon and purchased a fortnight's worth of his dearest companion, Mad Dawg 20/20 in orange jubilee flavor.

lesdance6.gif

Konka

Banned
jakncoke update:

Lowly jak feeling the pressure and conflict of being isolated in the deep wilderness of an abandoned Amish den fell off the bandwagon and purchased a fortnight's worth of his dearest companion, Mad Dawg 20/20 in orange jubilee flavor.

lesdance6.gif

DSC_0019.JPG

Tamanon

Banned
Short ban for CBOAT is good, placates the weirdos and it's not like CBOAT is active normally. Gets him back before GDC just in case!

jbug617

Banned
It was like 70p difference. It's still a shit resolution. It's not like it's 1080p 60fps while he claimed 720p.

It wasn't just the resolution though. He said the textures would be alpha and that the game had it's own party chat because the MS official one isn't ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom