• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread - Who cares who won we got a draft to prepare for!

Status
Not open for further replies.
is that Charissa Thompson? Mmmmmmmmmm

Kate Upton.

edit: That WWE Title belt is an eyesore.

Best belt:

DSCN1509.jpg

I know but that thread is a farce. Saying they aren't getting $60 from a game no one has played. :-!

To be fair the game is coming with a shit amount of content for a $60 retail game. I'm looking forward to the massive gaf implosion if they announce a small amount of maps for it though.

squicken

Look at TF2. Make a few loadouts, a few maps, and make them awesome. Instead of a bunch of maps and loadouts that are of varying quality. How many maps did people ultimately play on Counterstrike, Halo or Halo 2, Quake 3, Battlefield 1942?

Everything I've heard about Titanfall tells me the IW get it

jWILL253

Banned
I know but that thread is a farce. Saying they aren't getting $60 from a game no one has played. :-!

To be fair, when a game that has been hyped up to all end only has a tiny fraction of the content it will eventually have (via DLC or whatever) at launch, in addition to the fact that you're dealing with EA and Microsoft, it's kinda hard not to be a little cynical...

FMT linked this in the SB thread but I kinda hope we get the dirty truth on the NFL's other 5-6 rigged games from the past decade!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEp4r2q9tTA

Keep fucking that chicken...

Will still have a load claiming its going to be some game changer.

I don't like most FPS but I was thinking of giving Titanfall a chance because of the mechs. Then I saw the gameplay in them is basically identical as it is on foot except with a different overlay, and lost all interest.

jakncoke

Banned
I don't like most FPS but I was thinking of giving Titanfall a chance because of the mechs. Then I saw the gameplay in them is basically identical as it is on foot except with a different overlay, and lost all interest.

I lost interest at no SP. Im too terrible at MP to be handing companies my money for MP only games anymore.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Those text messages tell a really different story than what was being reported. Kinda crazy.

jWILL253

Banned
You know, the more I think about it, the more unsure I am about Titanfall. We've only seen, what, two-three gameplay videos since it was first announced in May of last year?

I have a feeling Titanfall will be this generation's Army of Two...

jakncoke

Banned
You know, the more I think about it, the more unsure I am about Titanfall. We've only seen, what, two-three gameplay videos since it was first announced in May of last year?

I had fun dude bro'ing the co op of the first one.

Army of Two never got a ton of hype but EA made a strong enough marketing push to get it two sequels. Microsoft is putting EVERYTHING they have into Titanfall because they have jack shit for the next 6 months.

Greg

That's awesome!! Now you tell me something Greg, you tell me, are you going to get wings again? How many days in a row could you eat wings in a row!!
I got wings again for lunch!

I don't know about wings, but I could have chicken every day!

squicken

GM for day: Houston Texans

The Texans pulled the plug on the Gary Kubiak regime and went in a drastically different direction by bringing in Bill O'Brien. O'Brien brings fresh blood and ideas to a team that had become stale and predictable. While many point to injuries as the reason for the Texans drop-off, the reality is that every team suffers injuries: If Matt Schaub had continued playing good football and they had a better pass rush, then Kubiak would still be the coach. Although many talk of the Texans being a quarterback away from being a playoff team again, they are much further away than that.

SOE is doing a GM for the Day series on each team. More at the link

Russ Lande and college scouting director for the CFL's Montreal Alouettes and the Big 10 Network. He is a former scout for the Cleveland Browns and former scouting administrator for the St. Louis Rams. You can follow him @RUSSLANDE.

Good follow for draft season

Alright boys, we're all 0-0. Time for wildly optimistic speculation! I predict Buffalo will go 8-8 this year!

Pats trade for Kam Chancelor, re-sign both Talib and Edelman and bring back Randy Moss.

They will have the elite safeties Chancelor and McCourty, Mayo/Wilfork back in the line-up and Collins developing in an elite LB. Then add Clowney, who they picked up with the first rounder from the Texans they got for trading away Brady, and you have the best D in the game.

Mallett will then throw 57 TDs, 27 of which go to Gronk, 15 to Moss, 5 to Dobson, 3 to Jules, 2 to Amendola, 1 to Boyce and 4 to our new TE.

After beating the Browns and Texans in the playoffs, we will proceed to the SB where we will face the Seahawks. After the greatest comeback ever, Mallett throws a TD to Gronk to win in OT.

squicken

Chancellor is nothing if he isn't on SEA. Sherman and Thomas make the rest of the back 7 look better than they really are. Look at how the other CB slots are plug and play w/no drop off. Roids and Adderall go only so far. Buyer beware

Chancellor is nothing if he isn't on SEA. Sherman and Thomas make the rest of the back 7 look better than they really are. Look at how the other CB slots are plug and play w/no drop off. Roids and Adderall go only so far. Buyer beware

Talib = Sherman, McCourty = Thomas.

Legion of a Bigger Boom.

Spinluck

Pats trade for Kam Chancelor, re-sign both Talib and Edelman and bring back Randy Moss.

They will have the elite safeties Chancelor and McCourty, Mayo/Wilfork back in the line-up and Collins developing in an elite LB. Then add Clowney, who they picked up with the first rounder from the Texans they got for trading away Brady, and you have the best D in the game.

Mallett will then throw 57 TDs, 27 of which go to Gronk, 15 to Moss, 5 to Dobson, 3 to Jules, 2 to Amendola, 1 to Boyce and 4 to our new TE.

After beating the Browns and Texans in the playoffs, we will proceed to the SB where we will face the Seahawks. After the greatest comeback ever, Mallett throws a TD to Gronk to win in OT.

Wouldn't bringing back Moss surpass the Pats black WR limit?

Spinluck

Earl has been amazing almost every time I've watched him. I'm still surprised they were able to match up to DEN man for man.

That front did help a lot though. And lol Decker. Whatever is in the water over in Seattle must be great!

squicken

I hope Gronk catches that TD pass in the SB one day

e: Yeah the key to that game was that Denver couldn't block SEA. Unless the QB is a scambling/running QB, he's got no shot when there's pressure in his face the whole game. kave's mayor cursed Franklin and Denver with that damn jersey

Wouldn't bringing back Moss surpass the Pats black WR limit?

We just get some more whites at other positions to balance it out.

I hope Gronk catches that TD pass in the SB one day

Me too brother! He's gonna Percy Harvin it up, spend the entire season chilling to dominate the Super Bowl and win the Super Bowl MVP title as well.

He will be targeted 15 times, catch all 15 for 287 yards and 5 TDs.

Spinluck

We just get some more whites at other positions to balance it out.

I see I see.

Edles will definitely comeback. He's a wr you guys can re-sign for cheap so I don't see you guys letting him go. He earned it. And Tom needs some other guys to throw to. Lolmendola will stay to meet your white wr quota. If I'm Bill, I'm also looking for a viable back up TE.

Spinluck

e: Yeah the key to that game was that Denver couldn't block SEA. Unless the QB is a scambling/running QB, he's got no shot when there's pressure in his face the whole game. kave's mayor cursed Franklin and Denver with that damn jersey

Yeah, that was basically the conclusion I came to after the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom