• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread - Who cares who won we got a draft to prepare for!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is good stuff, thanks for the link. Shit like this makes me want Dallas to use their first three picks on the defensive line.

From the article:

BroncosSBplayFOURone020814.jpg

BroncosSBplayFOURtwo020814.jpg

BroncosSBplayFOURfour020814.jpg

Play turns from a potential touchdown, into a turnover. All because of pressure.

Edit: I should add Cosell's analysis.

It's only a few plays out of more than 50 snaps, so it's a small sample size, but that article makes Orlando Franklin look terrible. Avril was having a field day getting to Manning.

Spinluck

This is good stuff, thanks for the link. Shit like this makes me want Dallas to use their first three picks on the defensive line.

From the article:

BroncosSBplayFOURone020814.jpg

BroncosSBplayFOURtwo020814.jpg

BroncosSBplayFOURfour020814.jpg

Play turns from a potential touchdown, into a turnover. All because of pressure.

Edit: I should add Cosell's analysis.

Great analysis.

This tells me they didn't run enough though.

even though DEN o-line was dominated all game.

Great analysis.

This tells me they didn't run enough though.

even though DEN o-line was dominated all game.

Manning's poor performance wasn't helped by a clueless Fox on the sideline. Once they fell behind, they were doomed. Saw the NFL films stuff of Welker on the sideline trying to fire up the offense. When Welker is trying to be your leader and light your fire, you're in deep shit.

JABEE

I thought Bionic was untouchable! He always spoke of never being banned. No one is safe. I think this goes beyond the Gata. It's too big now for the Gata to be the mastermind behind it.

squicken

It's only a few plays out of more than 50 snaps, so it's a small sample size, but that article makes Orlando Franklin look terrible. Avril was having a field day getting to Manning.

I've seen Robert Quinn shut down the Cardinals in two different games. Same with Watt and the Titans. Obviously it is a team game and the rest of the defense matters, but there's nothing like a dominant pass rusher for a defense. It's why Clowney will go high despite all the effort concerns ...

and why a MLB should have never been DPOY ahead of Quinn or Mathis

Rob Gronkowski ‏@RobGronkowski
Wanna know what sucks? Pretending your not wild when you really are!! Gotta get through this and I'll be back going balls out for all ya!!

Gronk Gronk

squicken

I keep seeing Khalil Mack shoot up the draft boards, but I haven't really seen much of him in action, what are other opinions on him?

Seeing the opinions turns against Barr and towards Mack. There's a sense that Barr is a great athlete that didn't develop much this past year, whereas Mack was the best player on the field when he played. Not much in the way of competition, but he looked good vs Ohio State. Just the Big 10 but still a major conference

http://draftbreakdown.com/video/khalil-mack-vs-ohio-state-2013/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom